Dr. Nancy N Horton PHD
Psychologist1991 Lakeland Dr Suite E Jackson MS, 39216
Dr. Nancy Horton is a psychologist practicing in Jackson, MS. Dr. Horton specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Horton evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Horton because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Nancy N Horton PHD's Practice location
Jackson, MS 39216Get Direction
RIDGELAND, MS 39157Get Direction
- Using Theatre to Act Through Autism and Bullying
Children with autism can have difficulties speaking with and interacting with other individuals. It can be stressful for them to comprehend what others think and feel. This, in turn, makes it difficult for them to express themselves to a full extent.For Jacob Redmon, who has Asperger’s syndrome,...
- What are the Symptoms of Asperger's Syndrome?
Asperger’s syndrome is a developmental disorder that affects a person’s ability to communicate, interact, and socialize with others. This is a type of autism spectrum disorder, and many of the symptoms of this disorder are similar to symptoms found in autism. Generally, Asperger's is not as...
- What Is Munchausen Syndrome?
IntroductionThe Munchausen syndrome is regarded as a factitious disorder. It is a type of mental disorder, wherein people pretend to have certain physical or psychological symptoms in them. People who are between the ages 20-40 years old are more prone to developing the disorder. Men who have few...
- What Is Trichotillomania: Risk Factors and Treatment
IntroductionTrichotillomania is a type of mental disorder, which involves an irresistible and recurrent urge to pull out one's hair from the scalp and other parts of the body with hair, in spite of having the desire to stop. Due to hair pulling, the scalp tends to have patchy bald spots, which can...
- How to Help Someone Who Has Binge Eating Disorder
A severe eating disorder, binge eating disorder is a condition in which you regularly eat abnormally large quantities of food and have no control over the urge and event.Everyone can attest to the fact that it is normal to overeat at times such as on holiday parties and special occasions. However,...
- What Is Narcissism? Signs and Symptoms of Narcissism
What is narcissism?Narcissism in today’s world has become a more complex term. In 2009, there was a study done where it estimated that 6 percent of people in the US are suffering from a full-blown narcissistic personality disorder (NPD).Narcissism is a personality disorder, wherein people tend to...
- Dr. C Gerald O'brien PHD640 Lakeland East Drive Flowood MS 39232
- Alyssa Ellis Killebrew PH.D.5319 Highway 22 West Flora MS 39071
- Dr. William C Lott PH.D.969 Lakeland Dr Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. James W Irby PHD, ABPP-CN4500 I 55 North Jackson MS 39211
- Dr. Cheryl Ann Johnson PHD1500 E Woodrow Wilson Ave Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Patricia Logan PH.D2500 N STATE ST JACKSON MS 39216