Dr. Pankaj Kumar M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology1850 E Park Ave Suite 201 State College PA, 16803
Dr. Pankaj Kumar is a hematologist oncologist practicing in State College, PA. Dr. Kumar specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Unconfirmed Foreign Training MD
St. John's Medical College 1992
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
- Chronic Pain
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Thyroid Cancer
- Wrinkle & Scar Improvement
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
Dr. Pankaj Kumar M.D.'s Practice location
State College, PA 16803Get Direction
Peoria, IL 61615Get Direction
- 9/11 Ground Zero Worker's Lymphoma Improves with Clinical Trial
When the terrorist attacks occurred in New York on September 11th, 2001, Bart Zagami, a 61-year-old New York State Supreme Court officer, was in his office just a few blocks away from the World Trade Center in lower Manhattan. Days after the 9/11 terrorist attacks, Zagami spent his time at Ground...
- Survey Shows Lack of Blood Cancer Knowledge Among Americans
If anyone is asked to describe what cancer is, chances are they’ll be able to provide at least a rough definition of the disease. Generally speaking, cancer is the name for the rapid and uncontrollable development of cells in a certain part of the body. In addition to holding a general awareness...
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society to Expand Mission Against Blood Cancer
On July 19, 2017, the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, or LLS, proclaimed that they would be expanding their initiative to beat acute myeloid leukemia. Referred to as "Beat AML Master Trial", the project aims to test new and innovative treatments for those suffering from AML. For more information...
- Inspirational Blood Cancer Survivors
Different forms of blood cancer are responsible for claiming the third most lives out of all the types of cancer. Additionally, there are currently no known preventative treatments for blood cancers, and the disease also impacts children and young people more than any other form of cancer.When it...
- Black Sabbath's Tony Iommi Discusses Struggles with Lymphoma
Tony Iommi is one of the few rock and roll legends who can say that they fulfilled the industry’s cliché act of getting the band back together. In 2011, the loss of a good friend brought the Black Sabbath guitarist Iommi back into contact with the band’s original lead vocalist, Ozzy Osbourne....
- Little Boy Tugs at Heartstrings of Entire Community: Be the Match!
Danny Feltwell, a young six-year-old boy, was diagnosed with T-cell lymphoblastic lymphoma when he was just two years old. After undergoing countless procedures and just four months from being considered fully cured, Danny relapsed and had to be re-hospitalized. The doctors found that a large tumor...
- Dr. Edward P Balaban D.O.1800 E PARK AVE STATE COLLEGE PA 16803
- Dr. James V Lieb D.O.1800 EAST PARK AVE STATE COLLEGE PA 16803
- Sean Barton O'donnell M.D.1800 E PARK AVE STATE COLLEGE PA 16803
- Lauren Delgrosso PA-C1800 E PARK AVE STATE COLLEGE PA 16803