Dr. Pankaj Kumar M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology1850 E Park Ave Suite 201 State College PA, 16803
Dr. Pankaj Kumar is a hematologist oncologist practicing in State College, PA. Dr. Kumar specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Unconfirmed Foreign Training MD
St. John's Medical College 1992
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
- Chronic Pain
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Thyroid Cancer
- Wrinkle & Scar Improvement
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
Dr. Pankaj Kumar M.D.'s Practice location
State College, PA 16803Get Direction
Peoria, IL 61615Get Direction
- Stanford University's Linebacker Ryan Beecher Must Now Tackle Lymphoma
There's no doubt that Ryan Beecher is strong. If you want just watch one Stanford University football game, you'll see that and then some. However, he is now going to have to use a different type of strength in his battle against lymphoma.Ryan's storyWhile many had been following Ryan Beecher before...
- Woman Who Battled Lymphoma Three Times Starts Support Group
Battling cancer is just that - a battle. To make it through once is an incredible feat, but one Virginia Beach woman survived the terrible condition three times. Now, she is starting a support group so other women can have the incredible outcome she had as well.Lynne's storyUnfortunately, most...
- Astonishing Clinical Trial Results Show Promise for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Research
There’s good news for those who’ve been diagnosed with the aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) type referred to as diffuse large-B cell (DLBCL). According to the American Cancer Society (ACS), this type of HNL is the most common type of lymphoma.The descriptive letters clarify the type of...
- 9/11 Ground Zero Worker's Lymphoma Improves with Clinical Trial
When the terrorist attacks occurred in New York on September 11th, 2001, Bart Zagami, a 61-year-old New York State Supreme Court officer, was in his office just a few blocks away from the World Trade Center in lower Manhattan. Days after the 9/11 terrorist attacks, Zagami spent his time at Ground...
- The Blow Self-Image Can Take During Lymphoma Treatment
Many who have endured cancer treatment experience a blow to their self image, and cease to recognize the person looking back at them in the mirror.However, it does not have to be that way! Here are some of the most common changes, and how to cope with them.Skin changesYou may begin to see your skin...
- 7-year-old with Lymphoma Joins and Inspires Lacrosse Team
Sports have a way of bringing together families, strangers, and communities. All over the world people celebrate games and competitions and use them to lift people’s spirits and strengthen bonds. Sporting events are also frequently used to raise awareness about important causes, whether locally or...
- Dr. Edward P Balaban D.O.1800 E PARK AVE STATE COLLEGE PA 16803
- Dr. James V Lieb D.O.1800 EAST PARK AVE STATE COLLEGE PA 16803
- Aderonke Ajala MD1800 E PARK AVE STATE COLLEGE PA 16803
- Lauren Delgrosso PA-C1800 E PARK AVE STATE COLLEGE PA 16803
- Sean Barton O'donnell M.D.1800 E PARK AVE STATE COLLEGE PA 16803