Dr. Mark K Hodges MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease7373 Perkins Rd Baton Rouge LA, 70808
Dr. Mark Hodges practices Pulmonology in Baton Rouge, LA. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Hodges manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Univ of South Al Coll of Med, Mobile Al 1981
University of South Alabama College of Medicine 1981
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Pulmonary Disease
- Sleep Apnea
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
Dr. Mark K Hodges MD's Practice location
- COPD: Definition, Epidemiology & Etiology
Our respiratory system is a complex machine comprised of small parts that ensure its smooth functioning. Even a small hindrance in any of the links can cause a complication in the respiratory system, which could result in severe health issues.There are many types of respiratory diseases, the most...
- Allergic Bronchitis
What is allergic bronchitis?Bronchitis is an inflammation of the inner lining of the bronchial tubes usually due to a viral infection of the upper respiratory tract. Bronchitis itself can be acute when the signs and symptoms last no longer than 10 days, and chronic when the signs and symptoms tend...
- Home Remedies for Pleurisy
Pleurisy is the inflammation of the two membranes that line your lungs. Both your lungs are lined by a thin membrane called the pleura. One layer is lining your lungs and the other is lining the inside of your chest wall. Between these two membranes is a small cavity known as the pleural cavity. It...
- Staying Healthy as an Adult Living with Cystic Fibrosis
Cystic fibrosis is a lifelong condition that begins at birth and slowly progresses throughout a person’s life. It is among the most difficult chronic illnesses to treat, manage, and survive. Despite this, the field of cystic fibrosis has made leaps and strides in the last fifty years, more than...
- These Young Adults with Cystic Fibrosis Raise Awareness Through their Careers
Treatment and management of Cystic Fibrosis (CF) has come a long way. It used to result in children dying at very early ages, but now they can live much longer and even flourish well into adulthood. This is a result of novel treatment methods, enhanced specialized care, dietary changes, and overall...
- Marvel Comics Supports Cody Sheehan's Captain America Campaign for Cystic Fibrosis
Cystic fibrosis is a genetic condition that afflicts individuals from birth. Over the years, the prognosis of the condition has gotten far better, but at one point in time, the disease was so devastating that individuals diagnosed at birth rarely lived past childhood. Such was the case for Cody...
- Dr. Glenn Mark Gomes M.D.10310 THE GROVE BLVD BATON ROUGE LA 70836
- Dr. Stephanie J Blair MD9001 Summa Ave Baton Rouge LA 70809
- Dr. Scott Hughes Landry MD7777 Hennessy Blvd Baton Rouge LA 70808
- Dr. Mohammad Zohair Pirzadah MD7777 Hennessy Blvd Baton Rouge LA 70808
- Dr. William A l Erwin MD7777 Hennessy Blvd Baton Rouge LA 70808
- Dr. Hollis Oneal MD3401 North Blvd Baton Rouge LA 70806