Dr. Peter Faries M.D.
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery5 East 98th Street 3rd Fl New York NY, 10029
Specializing in surgery and vascular surgery, Dr. Peter Faries, MD is one of the country's best rated doctors. He currently treats patients in New york, New York. Dr. Faries is a graduate of University ...
Education and Training
Univ of Pa Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1992
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- 2011 Who's Who of Pinnacle Professionals
- 2012 Castle Connolly New York Metro Area Top Doctors2004
- 2003 Lifetime Foundation Award2002
- Society for Clinical Vascular Surgery 2000 Research Award
- Massachusetts Chapter of the American College of Surgeons 1999 Resident Paper Award
- Residents' Competition, Region II Award, The American College of Surg 1998 Scientific Papers on Trauma
- Bronx Chapter of the American College of Surgeons 1996 Resident Essay Award
- 1995 The von Liebig Foundation Award
- 1987 Magna Cum Laude, Hobart College
- 1986 Baccalaureate Essay, Awarded Distinction, Hobart College
- 2009-2011 Best Doctors2009
- 2002 Lifetime Foundation Award
- 2001 Vascular Award
- 1999 American College of Surgeons
- 1997 Von Leiberg Award
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Repair, Aortic Aneurysm, Carotid Endarterectomy And More
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellow:Vascular Surgery 1998
Dr. Peter Faries M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10029Get Direction
NEW YORK, NY 10029Get Direction
Dr. Peter Faries M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Faries
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- What Specialists Treat Varicose Veins?
Veins that are twisted, engorged and noticeable are referred as varicose veins. They normally form in the legs, although they can also develop anywhere on the body. This condition is frequent. The signs and symptoms of varicose veins are not many. Mild, skin ulcers and blood clots can arise from...
- The Causes of Varicose Veins
Also referred to as varicosities, varicose veins develop when the veins expand or become engorged and overcrowded with blood. Having a red or blue-purplish appearance, varicose veins can be very painful. They are commonly seen as engorged or elevated.The condition mostly affects women; however, half...
- Decubitus Ulcers or Pressure Ulcers: What Are They?
Decubitus ulcers or pressure ulcers, more commonly known as bedsores, are open wounds on your skin due to the prolonged pressure applied to the area. These ulcers occur mostly over the bony prominences such as the hips, tailbone, ankle, and heels. Bedsores are a frequent condition experienced by...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- Dr. Nirav Patel DO127 S Broadway Yonkers NY 10701
- Dr. Adam Sagarwala D.O.350 Engle St 2 East, Englewood NJ 07631
- Dr. Fred Silvestri M.D.375 Engle St Englewood NJ 07631
- Dr. Enrico Ascher MD960 50TH ST BROOKLYN NY 11219
- Liza Eden Giammaria MD, MPH, FACPH20 E 46TH ST FL 9 NEW YORK NY 10017
- Duane Dyson855 Lehigh Avenue, Suite 201 Union NJ 07083