Dr. Steven Edward Roberts M.D.
Sports Medicine Specialist | Sports Medicine47647 Caleo Bay Dr Suite 200 La Quinta CA, 92253
Dr. Steven Roberts is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in La Quinta, CA. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Roberts is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
Education and Training
Ross Univ- Sch Of Med & Vet Med- Roseau- Dominica 1997
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Sports Medicine
- Jersey Shore Med Ctr, Sports Medicine-Pediatrics; Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Internal Medicine
Dr. Steven Edward Roberts M.D.'s Practice location
La Quinta, CA 92253Get Direction
Dr. Steven Edward Roberts M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Roberts
- What Are the Warning Signs of Hypertensive Crisis?
High blood pressure or hypertension is a chronic condition that may lead to other complications, including organ damage, gradually over a period of time. The blood pressure may become very high and severe all of a sudden resulting in a condition referred to as hypertensive crisis. Hypertensive...
- What Is the West Nile Virus?
West Nile virus is a viral disease spread by the bite of mosquitoes. The virus belongs to the family flaviviridae, the familyof viruses that cause encephalitis and dengue belong to. The West Nile virus rarely produces any serious symptoms and in many people, it remains asymptomatic. In very few...
- Hospital-Acquired Infections Increases Mortality Rate in the ICU
According to the latest study presented at the 22nd European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, elderly patients treated with central catheter and/or mechanical ventilation devices in intensive care units are at a very high risk for getting hospital-acquired infections...
- Is Sepsis a Chronic Condition?
Sepsis is a life-threatening condition, which is a result of the body’s reaction to an infection. Your body can respond to an infection by going into overdrive despite its immune system’s protection against diseases and infections.Sepsis is a dangerous condition where the body fights an...
- Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?
Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?Cholera is an infection that causes thousands of deaths around the world every year. The biggest challenge posed by cholera is that it is difficult to control and treat at the same time. The infection spreads very fast affecting a huge...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Dr. Lyle Jonathan Reber M.D.47647 Caleo Bay Dr La Quinta CA 92253
- Dr. Stephen Ross Steele D.O.45280 Seeley Dr La Quinta CA 92253
- Dr. Matthew Vance Diltz M.D.39000 Bob Hope Dr Rancho Mirage CA 92270
- Dr. Sydney Pardino M.D.90 Bergen St Newark NJ 07103
- Dr. Sam Yishang Lin M.D.79440 Corporate Center Dr La Quinta CA 92253
- Dr. Efren F Wu MD79430 Highway 111 La Quinta CA 92253