Dr. Alvin Wee is a prosthodontist practicing in OMAHA, NE. Dr. Wee specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
- Strategies to achieve fit in implant prosthodontics: a review of the literature.
- 1998 Judson C. Hickey Scientific Writing Award. Maxillofacial prosthodontic management of a facial defect complicated by a necrotic frontal bone flap: a clinical report.
- Hinged mandibular removable complete denture for post-mandibulectomy patients.
- Reconstruction of cranial bone defects using alloplastic implants produced from a stereolithographically-generated cranial model.
- Comparison of impression materials for direct multi-implant impressions.
- Using a facsimile (fax) as an aid for communication in maxillectomy planning between the prosthodontist and surgeon.
- A new approach to macrocyclization via alkene formation in catalytic diazo decomposition. Synthesis of patulolides A and B.
- Fabrication of a two-piece superstructure for a fixed detachable implant-supported mandibular complete denture.
- Prosthodontic management of limited oral access after ablative tumor surgery: a clinical report.
- Utilization of the neutral zone technique for a maxillofacial patient.
- Maxillofacial prosthetic rehabilitation of a midfacial defect complicated by microstomia: a clinical report.
- Accuracy and pourability of gypsum preweighed packages.
- Vacuum-formed tooth position record as an index for the fabrication of an endosseous implant-supported prosthesis.
- A dirhodium(II)-carbenoid route to (-)- and (+)-Geissman-Waiss lactone: synthesis of (1R,7R,8R)-(-)-turneforcidine.
- Asymmetric synthesis of (-)-eburnamonine and (+)-epi-eburnamonine from (4S)-4-ethyl-4-[2-(hydroxycarbonyl)ethyl]-2-butyrolactone.
Dr. Alvin Gerard Wee D.D.S., M.S., M.P.H.'s Practice location
OMAHA, NE 43210Get Direction
Dr. Alvin Gerard Wee D.D.S., M.S., M.P.H.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Ultrasound Therapy Can Be Used to Reduce Sweat
According to a new study, excessive sweating can be reduced by using microfused ultrasound that is targeted at the sweat glands. Mark Nestor, MD, PhD, a dermatologist and voluntary associate professor of dermatology at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, says “this technique can...
- Legendary Rockstar Bret Michaels Using His Music To Support Diabetes Research
Odds are, everyone has heard the name Bret Michaels, especially if they were born in the late 70's and early 80's. For those who haven't heard of him, Bret Michaels is an American musician better known for his role as frontman and vocalist for the popular glam metal band, Poison. Born in 1963,...
- What Are the Different Essential Nutrients for Women?
The nutritional requirements of women differ from the nutritional needs of men. Moreover, these requirements change depending on what stage the body is in, like during pregnancy, if a woman is breastfeeding, menstruation, and menopause. The second the female body undergoes puberty, the essential...
- Why Is Ovarian Cancer So Difficult to Treat?
While many meaningful leaps forward have been made in various types of cancer in recent years, unfortunately, ovarian cancer is not one of them. This has left many experts and people who have the condition wondering, "why is it so difficult to treat ovarian cancer?"A rare conditionDiagnosis for...
- This Is What "Downsizing" Got Right (and Wrong) About Fibromyalgia
As is the case with most Hollywood flicks, there is often a gap in what is accurately portrayed and what is not. Whether it be an account of a true story, or a science fiction thriller, the degree of accuracy always remains a question. "Downsizing" is just one example of this."Downsizing" is a...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Paul J Sheridan D.D.S.14202 Y St Omaha NE 68137
- Dr. Thomas R Meng DDS12165 W Center Rd Omaha NE 68144
- Dr. John Kenneth Walton D.D.S.2200 Bergquist Dr Lackland TX 78236
- . Gordon K Mahanna988095 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Andrea Lynn Hall D.D.S.14202 Y St Omaha NE 68137
- Dr. James Francis Smith DDS JD4239 Farnam Street Omaha NE 68131