Denise S. Kraft, MD
Family Doctor1200 112th Ave Ne Suite C160 Bellevue WA, 98004
Dr. Denise Kraft is a family practitioner practicing in Bellevue, WA. Dr. Kraft specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Kraft possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Wa Sch of Med, Seattle Wa 1979
University of Washington School of Medicine 1979
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- High Cholesterol
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Stress Incontinence
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Vascular Disease
Professional Society Memberships
- Washington State Women\'s Association, Washington State Society of Family Practitioners, Chairman at Overlook Hospital, Past President-Kings County Assoc
Articles and Publications
What do you attribute your success to?
- Helping my patients get better/recover quickly, education, always learning, challenges
Denise S. Kraft, MD's Practice location
Bellevue, WA 98004Get Direction
Denise S. Kraft, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kraft
- What Is Mumps: Get the Facts
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection, which is common in young children. It’s often recognizable by extremely painful swellings occurring at the side of the face, giving the individual a distinctive hamster face appearance. Other mumps-related symptoms include high body temperature,...
- Kimchi's Health Benefits and More
Kimchi is a Korean side dish made with salted and fermented vegetables. This Korean staple side dish usually has cabbage, radish, garlic, ginger, and various seafood, with spices and seasonings. In the past, kimchi was stored in jars and buried in the ground to stay at a certain temperature suitable...
- What Is the Cause of an Underactive Thyroid Gland?
Gaining weight? Feeling colder? Feeling depressed? Hypothyroidism could be the reason behind it.What is hypothyroidism?Also known as low thyroid or underactive thyroid, hypothyroidism is characterized by underactive thyroid glands that fail to produce an adequate amount of thyroid hormones. These...
- Candida Overgrowth Syndrome: How to Treat Candida Overgrowth?
What is Candida?Candida is a form of yeast or fungus, which lives in the mouth or intestines. The main role of Candida, when in proper levels, is to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption. However, when there is an overproduction of Candida, it breaks down the wall of the intestines and...
- How to Gain Weight in a Healthy Way?
One of the biggest myths that have been going on for quite a while in the area of weight management is that gaining weight is easier than losing weight.However, in reality, it can actually be extremely tough to gain weight just like losing weight. In most cases, people who want to gain weight end...
- What Is MRSA Infection?
What is MRSA Infection ?MRSA (methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus) infection is a bacterial infection caused by Staphylococcus aureus that has become resistant to many of the antibiotics commonly used for the treatment of a staphylococcus infection (and is consequently called "the...
- Dr. Tony Pham D.O.510 6th Ave South Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Stephen S. Campbell MD1201 N 175th Street Shoreline Washington 98133
- KRYSTAL RICHARDSON4411 FREMONT AVE N SEATTLE WA 98103
- Linda L Pelland A.R.N.P.4550 FAUNTLEROY WAY SW SEATTLE WA 98126
- Dr. Alan K Johnson MD35020 Se Kinsey St Snoqualmie WA 98065
- Dr. Michael S Shamseldin MD7210 Roosevelt Way Ne Seattle WA 98115