Dr. William Rigano is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Dayton, OH. Dr. Rigano specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Medical College of Ohio (Toledo, OH) M.D. 1985
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Compassionate Doctor Certification Award Compassionate Doctor
- RealSelf Top Doctor RealSelf
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Lumpectomy Reconstruction
- Breast Reconstruction
- Breast Reduction
- Eyelid Surgery
- Tummy Tuck
- Post Bariatric & Body Contouring
- Therapeutic Skin Care Services
- Facial Treatments
- Hair Removal
- Wrinkle Reduction & Tightening
- Pigment Reduction
- Stretch Mark Treatments
- Professional Member ASPS
- Professional Member Ohio State Medical Association
- Wright State University Affil Hosps General Surgery
William C Rigano MD's Practice location
Dayton, OH 45429Get Direction
CENTERVILLE, OH 45459Get Direction
William C Rigano MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rigano
- What Is Laser Blepharoplasty?
Some people refer to it as the eye lid lift. Blepharoplasty is a cosmetic surgery involving the removal or spreading of muscles, skin, or fats of creepy, drooling, or dark eyelids. In case both eyelids are affected, the procedures of the upper eyelid and the lower eyelid are separately undertaken....
- What You Need to Know About Liposuction
What is it?Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery done to remove the excess fat in specific areas of the body. It is a common and well known surgery which had been done throughout the world for decades.This surgery can be done in both males and females. Liposuction removes excess fat over the thighs,...
- Do I Need DHEA Supplements?
DHEA supplements have a multitude of uses, depending on what the individual wants to improve on or in his or her body. These supplements can be used for building muscles, it can be used as an anti-aging supplement, and it can even be used to aid general health conditions. Yet, what is DHEA? Are DHEA...
- How Can Skin Grafting Treat Melanoma?
What is melanoma?Melanoma is a type of skin cancer that affects the melanocytes or the skin cells that contain the pigment melanin. It is caused when long or repeated exposure to UV radiation damages the DNA of these skin cells and causes them to divide uncontrollably forming a malignant tumor....
- Are There Risks to Plastic Surgery?
Few things in the medical procedures world are risk free. If you factor in human error, bad judgment on the side of the patient and the surgeon, you get potentially bad results that could result in someone regretting the decisions made.Plastic surgery is not risk free. It carries its own risks and...
- Breast Augmentation: What are Saline Implants?
Saline breast implants contain germ-free salt water. In case the shell of the implant ruptures, the saline implant collapses. Then the body absorbs the salty water and excretes it naturally.Women aged at least 18 years can have this FDA-accepted breast augmentation method. A woman having the...
- Dr. Thomas Percy MD3533 Southern Blvd Dayton OH 45429
- Dr. Eugene David Herrmann MD1055 Summitt Sq Middletown OH 45042
- Dr. Christopher B Gordon MD1 CHILDRENS PLZ DAYTON OH 45404
- Dr. Ron Michael Johnson MD580 LINCOLN PARK BLVD KETTERING OH 45429
- Dr. Carlos Francisco Sanchez-navarro M.D.1 Wyoming St Dayton OH 45409
- Dr. Soma Sundaram Avva M.D.2200 Philadelphia Dr Dayton OH 45406