Dr. Steven Wallach is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Wallach specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
New York Univ Sch of Med, New York Ny 1990
New York University School of Medicine 1990
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Avoiding the teardrop-shaped nipple-areola complex in vertical mammaplasty.
- The crumpled-ear deformity.
- Reconstruction with irradiated homograft costal cartilage.
- Maximizing the use of the abdominoplasty incision.
- Cannulation injury of the radial artery: diagnosis and treatment algorithm.
- Secondary abdominal contour surgery: a review of early and late reoperative surgery.
- Treating the abdominotorso region of the massive weight loss patient: an algorithmic approach.
- Abdominal contour surgery: treating all aesthetic units, including the mons pubis.
- Age-based comparisons of patients undergoing secondary rhytidectomy.
- Transabdominoplasty breast augmentation.
- Abdominal contour surgery for the massive weight loss patient: the fleur-de-lis approach.
- Technical refinements of the vertical mammaplasty: a modified lejour approach.
- The lateral transhelical approach to otoplasty: a not-so-new concept for separating the helix from the antihelix.
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
- Reevaluating the need for routine drainage in reduction mammaplasty.
- Cosmetic Surgery, Breast Augmentation, Breast Reconstruction And More
- Member American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery ( ASAPS ) and American Society of Plastic Surgeons (
- A Einstein Coll M-Yeshiva U, Plastic Surgery; A Einstein Coll M-Yeshiva U, General Surgery
- Montefiore Medical Center 1991
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine Affiliated Hospitals 1991
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
- Aesthetic Surgery, University of California at Irvine, Irvine, CA 1996
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division
Dr. Steven Gregg Wallach MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10028Get Direction
NEW YORK, NY 10028Get Direction
Dr. Steven Gregg Wallach MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wallach
Worst experience of my life.
- What Are the Benefits of Botox?
Since its invention in the 1980s, Botox has become one of the most popular cosmetic procedures for anyone who wants to look younger. Initially used for treating spastic eyelids, this procedure has come a long way in treating many a problems with beauty. It is considered to be the best in anti-aging...
- What Specialist Performs Plastic Surgery?
What Is Plastic Surgery?Plastic surgery is a type of surgical process performed with the aim of reconstructing or changing a part of an individual’s body. The scope of this surgery covers the following:...
- How is Laser Skin Resurfacing Useful?
Laser resurfacing is a cosmetic procedure that removes layers of the skin, and allows new skin to take its place. The new skin is supposed to look more youthful. In this technique, a short pulsating stream of laser is focused on the uneven skin. It is also known by other names including laser peel,...
- How Effective are Facelifts?
Facelift surgery is a cosmetic procedure that is known for reducing the age-related changes on skin, including wrinkles and sagging. Also known as rhytidectomy, this procedure is a very popular method for making one look younger. In this method, skin is repositioned after the tissues have been...
- What to Expect After Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty, in simple terms, means the surgery of the eyelid(s). It is performed on either the lower or the upper eyelid. Sometimes, blepharoplasty is also performed on both eyelids (the lower and the upper one). The two major reasons people opt for eyelid surgery are:...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- Dr. Gregory E. Rauscher MD20 Prospect Ave Hackensack New Jersey 07601
- Dr. Anke Ott Young M.D.999 Franklin Ave Garden City NY 11530
- Dr. Lloyd Gayle M.D.1150 PARK AVENUE NEW YORK NY 10128
- Robert Tornambe110 East 66 street New York New York 10065
- Dr. Harrison Lee MD, DMD, FACS620 Park Avenue New York NY 10065
- Dr. Joseph M. Pober Other975 Park Ave New York New York 10028