Dr. Marta E Guttenberg M.D. is a top Doctor in Philadelphia, PA. With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Marta E Guttenberg M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better. Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Marta E Guttenberg M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care. As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Marta E Guttenberg M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients. In Philadelphia, PA, Dr. Marta E Guttenberg M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Pediatric Pathology
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Case report 450: Skeletal metastases secondary to malignant chondroid syringoma.
- Infantile hemangioendothelioma of the liver.
- Malignant pleural mesothelioma in a child.
- Postponed neonatal death in the premature infant.
- A clinical pathologic reappraisal of kernicterus.
- Lack of identifiable risk factors for kernicterus.
- Back pain in an 8-year-old girl.
Dr. Marta E Guttenberg M.D.'s Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19104Get Direction
Dr. Marta E Guttenberg M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Acne?
Acne-related symptoms differ from one person to another. There may be painful, pus-filled lumps appearing underneath the surface of the skin, which are referred to as cystic lesions. Pimples occur as papules filled with pus at the tips. If you notice some open plugged pores in your skin, those are...
- Dehydration: Does Your Urine Have An Odor?
While it is very natural for urine to have an odor, it should not be strong. Though it may not be a big issue, urine that has strong smell can be due to medical issues. Healthy urine is clear and the color of straw, and it should not smell strong.Some people may find that their urine has a strong...
- Genetic Link Found in Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis
nflammatory bowel diseases affect nearly 1.6 million Americans. In individuals who are suffering from IBD, for some reason, the immune system becomes comprised. It mistakes beneficial cells, food, and bacteria for harmful foreign elements. In other instances, the inflammatory response merely will...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Richard Gordon D.O.705 White Horse Rd Voorhees NJ 08043
- Uzma Chaudhry M.D.3046 Knights Rd Bensalem PA 19020
- Dr. Toby Shawe M.D.910 E Willow Grove Ave Wyndmoor PA 19038
- Dr. Trina Poretta D.O.705 White Horse Rd Voorhees NJ 08043
- Dr. Paul Steinfield M.D.2630 Holme Ave Philadelphia PA 19152
- Dr. Michael Mirmanesh M.D.651 Rte 73 N Marlton NJ 08053