Dr. Joseph Rowland practices Neuropathology in Jackson, TN. Dr. Rowland studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Joseph Perry Rowland M.D.'s Practice location
Jackson, TN 38301Get Direction
Dr. Joseph Perry Rowland M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Linda Ronstadt: A Rare Conversation About Parkinson’s Disease
Linda Ronstadt, born July 15, 1946, had a diversified career that began in the mid-1960’s with the folk-rock group, Stone Poneys. After their breakup, Linda started a lucrative career in the country music genre where she became the first female singer to release an alt-country album. She put...
- Know What Is Epilepsy with Generalized Seizures
Epilepsy is a known neurological condition characterized by seizures. These seizures are the result of intense electrical activity in the brain. When this abnormal brain activity happens in one area of the brain, it is called a partial seizure. However, when they occur in the entire brain, it is now...
- Can Schizophrenia Be Treated?
Schizophrenia is a severe disorder of the mind that requires lifelong treatment. An individual suffering from this disorder is not able to identify the difference between what actually exists and what is in their mind. This disorder has an adverse effect on the way an individual thinks and reacts to...
- Alzheimer's Breakthrough: Study Has Found a Change in Protein Can Reverse Alzheimer's Damage
Alzheimer’s is a progressive brain disorder that has no cure. When a person develops the disease, they develop amyloid plaques as well as neurofibrillary tangles. As the condition worsens, the neurons deteriorate, eventually dying out.Both early and late onset Alzheimer's disease have a genetic...
- 8 Multiple Sclerosis Facts You Should Know
Many of us are familiar with the basic facts of multiple sclerosis. We understand that it is an autoimmune disease that affects the central nervous system, brain and spinal cord and in some cases leads to paralysis. But beyond that, MS is a complex disease that millions of people are living and...
- How This Woman with Multiple Sclerosis Solved the Challenges of Getting Dressed
Anyone with multiple sclerosis knows just how difficult it might be to do even the simplest of tasks. Muscles are tired, and it can be exhausting to even get out of bed. The thought of getting dressed might even bring shudders of dread.And then comes getting clothes on. People with MS might have...
- Dr. Bola Adamolekun MD1211 Union Ave Memphis TN 38104
- Dr. Karl Edward Misulis M.D., PH.D.614 Skyline Dr Jackson TN 38301
- Dr. Marcus Antonio De sio MD40 Northpointe Dr Jackson TN 38305
- Dr. Christopher W Mitchell MD700 W Forest Ave Jackson TN 38301
- Dr. Michael Thomas Anton PSY.D.614 Skyline Dr Jackson TN 38301
- Dr. James H Spruill M.D.614 Skyline Dr Jackson TN 38301