Dr. Eric Holley is an internist practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Holley specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Holley provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Med College Of Wisconsin 2002
Medical College of Wisconsin 2002
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Genetic characterization of pyridine nucleotide uptake mutants of Salmonella typhimurium.
- NAD metabolism in Salmonella typhimurium: isolation of pyridine analogue supersensitive (pas) and pas suppressor mutants.
- Bacteriophage P22 as a vector for Mu mutagenesis in Salmonella typhimurium: isolation of nad-lac and pnc-lac gene fusions.
- Genetic mapping of the Salmonella typhimurium pncB locus.
- Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. Eric A Holley MD's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84113Get Direction
Salt Lake City, UT 84121Get Direction
Dr. Eric A Holley MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Hib Meningitis?
Hib meningitis is an infectious disease that is life-threatening. The disease is characterized by inflammation of the surrounding layers of the spinal cord and the brain. The meninges are layers that assist in protecting the brain from infection and injury. Children who are below 4 years old are the...
- What Is the Purpose of the Hormone Prolactin?
What is prolactin?Prolactin or luteotropic hormone (LTH) is a peptide hormone, which promotes milk secretion in female mammals. This hormone also plays a significant role in pancreatic development, immune system regulation, and metabolism. When women become pregnant, their prolactin levels increase...
- What's the Difference Between Salt and Sodium?
IntroductionWhen people say salt, they usually mean the common table salt. Salt is a mineral that is mainly composed of sodium chloride (NaCl). To distinguish table salt from a class of chemical compounds called salts, the terms rock salt or the mineral name halite is used. Sodium is also...
- How to Gain Weight in a Healthy Way?
One of the biggest myths that have been going on for quite a while in the area of weight management is that gaining weight is easier than losing weight.However, in reality, it can actually be extremely tough to gain weight just like losing weight. In most cases, people who want to gain weight end...
- 6 Reasons Why You Are Coughing Up Green Mucus
IntroductionMucus is a moist film, which helps keep your nose from drying out and protect your lungs from foreign substances, such as bacteria, viruses, dust, and other harmful intruders. It keeps you healthy but you may only notice it whenever you are sick. Mucus becomes thicker when you are sick,...
- What Are the Types of Bipolar Disorder?
What is bipolar disorder?Bipolar disorder is a mental illness characterized by extreme mood swings. The mood swings can be extremely high or low. They can last a few hours, days, weeks or even months. The mood swings consist of mixed emotions both of extreme happiness or extreme depression.Bipolar...
- Dr. Mehrnoosh Shakeri MD, MPH7495 South State Street Midvale Utah 84047
- Dr. Lisa Kay Kuwahara MD324 10th Ave Salt Lake City UT 84103
- Dr. Robert Bayless Westermann MD2000 S 900 E Salt Lake City UT 84105
- Dr. Mark A. Rada M.D.8074 S 1300 E Sandy UT 84094
- Dr. Daniel Walter Yarrish M.D.1160 E 3900 S #1000 Salt Lake City UT 84124
- Dr. Jennifer Lyn Norris M.D.1160 E 3900 S #1000 Salt Lake City UT 84124