Dr. Eric Holley is an internist practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Holley specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Holley provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Med College Of Wisconsin 2002
Medical College of Wisconsin 2002
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Genetic characterization of pyridine nucleotide uptake mutants of Salmonella typhimurium.
- NAD metabolism in Salmonella typhimurium: isolation of pyridine analogue supersensitive (pas) and pas suppressor mutants.
- Bacteriophage P22 as a vector for Mu mutagenesis in Salmonella typhimurium: isolation of nad-lac and pnc-lac gene fusions.
- Genetic mapping of the Salmonella typhimurium pncB locus.
- Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. Eric A Holley MD's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84113Get Direction
Salt Lake City, UT 84121Get Direction
Dr. Eric A Holley MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Adrenal Fatigue?
Adrenal fatigue is the name given to a broad spectrum of non-specific symptoms, including fatigue, nervousness, anxiety, and digestive problems. The condition is not a medical diagnosis and the term is not medically accepted. In general, it refers to the theory that these symptoms are caused by poor...
- Low-Density Lipoprotein
IntroductionTo maintain good health, balanced cholesterol levels are quite important. The liver is an organ that detoxifies drugs and other foreign substances. It also stores glycogen, which the body utilizes for energy. Other important functions of the liver include metabolizing carbohydrates,...
- Is Chocolate Good for Us?
Is Chocolate Good for Us?I will not stop eating or drooling over chocolates even if somebody tells me that it will kill me! I will still love and crave it. Is there a disease for where chocolate is the treatment? Guess I wouldn’t mind having that! I just can’t compare the happiness that I get...
- What is Medicaid?
Medicaid is a health insurance program by the federal government to cover the finances for basic health and long-term care of low-income individuals. Unlike the Medicare, which is available to every citizen over the age of 65-years-old, Medicaid is available only for people with low-income, limited...
- Paronychia Treatment
What is paronychia?Paronychia is a form of skin infection that occurs around the fingernails and toenails. Bacteria, Candida (yeast), or a combination of both microorganisms usually cause this infection. Paronychia may gradually or suddenly develop depending on the root cause of the infection. Its...
- What Are Ketones?
Almost every cell in the body has a primary source of energy, which is usually glucose. However, when the body doesn't have enough glucose, the liver responds by producing chemicals known as ketones, converting stored fatty acids into ketone bodies. Ketones are used as a backup fuel source when...
- Dr. Elizabeth Vickers Saarel M.D.100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Jasmin Sue Jensen M.D.100 North Mario Capecchi Drive Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Arvind Krishnappa Hoskoppal M.D100 N MARIO CAPECCHI DR SALT LAKE CITY UT 84113
- Dr. Mary A Murray MD100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Celia Michelle Zebrack M.D.100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Per Hans Gesteland MD100 North Medical Drive Salt Lake City UT 84113