Dr. Terry Kosinski is a family practitioner practicing in Jonesboro, AR. Dr. Kosinski specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Kosinski possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1983
Indiana University School of Medicine 1983
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Strep Throat
- Memorial Hosp Of S Bend, Family Medicine
Dr. Terry J Kosinski M.D.'s Practice location
Jonesboro, AR 72401Get Direction
Dr. Terry J Kosinski M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kosinski
- Encopresis: How Can I Help My Child?
What is encopresis?Encopresis is a disorder characterized by the involuntary leaking of poop due to chronic constipation. This disorder is usually observed in children 4 years old and above.In encopresis, the wall and the nerves of the bowel are stretched when poop is held on for a longer time. This...
- What Is Ringworm?
Ringworm, or tinea, refers to a fungal infection of the skin. The term ‘worm’ is derived from the old belief that the disease was caused by a worm. The term ‘ring’ refers to the characteristic ring-shaped patches produced by the fungus on the skin. Infection is often found in the outer layer...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- What Could Itchy Palms Mean?
Although an itchy palm is rarely caused by serious conditions, it can also indicate a chronic skin problem that requires frequent treatment.Your doctor can help diagnose your condition by identifying other symptoms you experience and what causes your itchy palm. Your doctor will recommend or...
- Everything You Need to Know About the Zika Virus
What is Zika virus?Zika virus (Flavivirus) isn`t a new virus, initially, it was found in Uganda and called after the place where the virus was first detected- Zika forest (1947). It is a mosquito-borne virus, which is transmitted from a particular species of infected insects (Aedes), the aggressive...
- How Long Can Sperm Live?
Introduction An average man ejaculates 1/2 teaspoon to 1 teaspoon of semen. This small amount of semen contains millions of sperm cells. It only takes one sperm to fertilize an egg, but each sperm has a limited life span, which begins once it leaves a man's body.For a couple trying to have a baby,...
- Dr. Lance E Tuetken M.D.415 E Matthews Ave Jonesboro AR 72401
- Dr. Walter Short M.D.225 E Jackson Ave Jonesboro AR 72401
- Dr. Vincent G Lee M.D.5 Market Pl Paragould AR 72450
- Dr. Barry Dewane Hendrix M.D.2709 W Kingshighway Paragould AR 72450
- Dr. Anthony Sloan M.D.3320 Flemon Rd Jonesboro AR 72404
- Dr. Bao Chung M.D.223 E Jackson Ave Jonesboro AR 72401