Dr. Terry Kosinski is a family practitioner practicing in Jonesboro, AR. Dr. Kosinski specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Kosinski possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1983
Indiana University School of Medicine 1983
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Strep Throat
- Memorial Hosp Of S Bend, Family Medicine
Dr. Terry J Kosinski M.D.'s Practice location
Jonesboro, AR 72401Get Direction
Dr. Terry J Kosinski M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kosinski
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- What Are Night Sweats: Get the Facts
What are night sweats?Night sweats are also called as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, which means excessive sweating during the night. Night sweats are episodes of continuous sweating at night even when the environmental temperature is very cold. Some people may sweat so extensively that they might find...
- Diarrhea: The Top 10 Questions
Is diarrhea a sign of early pregnancy?Diarrhea is a very common sign of early pregnancy. Every woman is different and so are her experiences of pregnancy. Not every woman experiences the same symptoms. Hence, diarrhea is also not a symptom that every pregnant woman experiences, although it’s quite...
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...
- Oral Thrush in Babies: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Oral thrush is a common type of yeast infection in babies. The infection is also called as oral candidiasis, which causes irritation in and around the baby's mouth. Oral thrush is said to affect babies of any age, but is more commonly seen in babies who are younger than 6 months old....
- Dr. Lance E Tuetken M.D.415 E Matthews Ave Jonesboro AR 72401
- Dr. Walter Short M.D.225 E Jackson Ave Jonesboro AR 72401
- Dr. Michael Jordan Weaver M.D.223 E Jackson Ave Jonesboro AR 72401
- Dr. Timothy Dwayne Mcnamara M.D.223 E Jackson Ave Jonesboro AR 72401
- Dr. Michael Shane Lyerly MD311 E Matthews Ave Jonesboro AR 72401
- Dr. Ashley Nicole Murphy D.O.223 E Jackson Ave Jonesboro AR 72401