Dr. Naila Aziz is a pediatrician practicing in Wichita, KS. Dr. Aziz is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Aziz diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Aziz can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Dow Med College University Of Karachi Pakistan 1988
Dow Med College University Of Karachi Pakistan Medical
Karachi Medical and Dental College 1988
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Ear Infection
- Univ Il Coll Of Med, Pediatrics
Dr. Naila Aziz MD's Practice location
Dr. Naila Aziz MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Hib Meningitis?
Hib meningitis is an infectious disease that is life-threatening. The disease is characterized by inflammation of the surrounding layers of the spinal cord and the brain. The meninges are layers that assist in protecting the brain from infection and injury. Children who are below 4 years old are the...
- What Is Ascariasis: Symptoms and Treatment
What is ascariasis?Ascariasis is a parasitic infection of the small intestine caused by the roundworm called Ascaris lumbricoides. Ascariasis is a common roundworm infection, especially in children. According to one of the reports from the World Health Organization (WHO), about 10 percent of the...
- What Is Seborrheic Dermatitis?
What is seborrheic dermatitis?Seborrheic dermatitis, or seborrhea, is a common skin disease that has no known direct cause. It is characterized by a red, itchy rash on the skin, often on the scalp, with scaly patches that flake off. It looks similar to eczema, psoriasis or an allergic reaction....
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- The Rotavirus Vaccination is Not Associated With Intestinal Disorders
Many doctors still dread to recommend rotavirus vaccination thinking that it may increase the chances of bowel blockage, known as intussusceptions, in children. Many studies have shown that vaccination can considerably reduce the number of hospitalizations due to severe diarrhea in infants. One of...
- Age of Conception May Affect Child's Social Development, Study Says
Having a child is a life-changing event for anyone, and many couples discuss if they want children and when they want to have them. Many couples choose to wait until much later in their lives to have any children, and this can potentially effect certain aspects of their child's life. Today we will...
- Dr. Stephanie Audrey Binder M.D.550 North Hillside Street Wichita Kansas 67214
- Dr. Katherine J Melhorn MD550 N Hillside St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Philip L Newlin MD818 N Carriage Pkwy Wichita KS 67208
- Dr. Tina S Haynes M.D.6837 W 37th Street North Wichita KS 67205
- Dr. Raman Chopra M.D.551 N Hillside St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Taralyn Shae Weiser MD1010 N Kansas St Wichita KS 67214