Dr. Christine Luzuriaga O.D.
Optometrist826 WASHINGTON RD STE 200 WESTMINSTER MD, 21157
Dr. Christine Luzuriaga is an optometrist practicing in WESTMINSTER, MD. Dr. Luzuriaga specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Luzuriaga performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Education and Training
New England College of Optometry Optometry 2010
- Comprehensive Eye Exams
- Diabetic Eye Care
- Glaucoma Management
- Dry Eye Management
- Post Operative Care For Lasik And Cataract Surgery
Dr. Christine Luzuriaga O.D.'s Practice location
WESTMINSTER, MD 21157Get Direction
Dr. Christine Luzuriaga O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Luzuriaga
- Diane w.
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- Dr. Brian Michael Granek O.D.1838 Greene Tree Rd Pikesville MD 21208
- Dr. Shoshana Cohen O.D.1838 Greene Tree Rd Pikesville MD 21208
- Mr. Kevin Louis Dobbins O.D.220 Champion Drive Hagerstown MD 21740
- Selvin R. Gnanakkan4000 Old Court Road Pikesville Maryland 21208
- Dr. Matthew Lloyd Burr O.D.1155 Carlisle St Hanover PA 17331
- Sherry Higginbotham O.D.750 Main St Reisterstown MD 21136