Dr. Claude Curry is a pediatrician practicing in Dallas, TX. Dr. Curry is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Curry diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Curry can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Louisville Sch of Med, Louisville Ky 1983
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Dallas Co Hp-Parkland Mem, Pediatrics; U Tx Sw Med Ctr Affil Hsps, Pediatrics
Dr. Claude Daryl Curry MD's Practice location
Dallas, TX 75203Get Direction
Dallas, TX 75208Get Direction
Dr. Claude Daryl Curry MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Curry
- Prevention of Croup
Croup is a viral infection that causes swelling of the airway. As a result, the airway becomes narrower, making it difficult to breathe. It is also accompanied by an irritation in the larynx (voice box) and trachea (windpipe). This condition is also known as laryngotracheobronchitis because the...
- Why We Should Not Define Autism in Terms of ‘Deficits’
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder that affects communication and behavior. It is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and repetitive behaviors. These challenges involve impairments in social reciprocity and in the use of verbal and...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- Croup: Making a Diagnosis
Croup is a common viral infection among children. It causes inflammation and swelling of the trachea (windpipe) and larynx (throat). As a result, a barking cough and noisy breathing often occur. Children under five years old are the most susceptible to the condition.Children who contract croup...
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- The BRAT Diet for Toddlers
IntroductionBRAT is a type of diet, which consists of bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast. The BRAT diet used to be a staple mostly recommended by pediatricians to children with an upset stomach. The main idea behind this diet is to provide a chance for the gut to rest and at the same time...
- Dr. Norris Sheldon Payne M.D.3111 Sylvan Ave Dallas TX 75211
- Dr. Roberto Estrada MD401 W CENTERVILLE RD GARLAND TX 75041
- Dr. Albert Gerard Karam MD12200 Park Central Dr Dallas TX 75251
- Dr. Massuma Kazemi M.D.7777 Forest Lane Dallas Texas 75230
- Dr. Koorosh Kooros M.D.1935 Medical District Dr. Dallas TX 75235
- Dr. Carmen R. Wilson MD3320 Live Oak Street Dallas Texas 75204