Dr. William J. Bryan, MD
Orthopedic Surgeon (Orthopedist)6550 Fannin St Suite 2600 Houston TX, 77030
Dr. William Bryan is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Bryan specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Bryan tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Baylor College of Medicine 1975
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- Texas Super Doctors 2005-2011
- Torn Meniscus
- Frozen Shoulder
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Abnormal Gait
- Hosp For Special Surg, Orthopedic Surgery; Baylor Coll Of Med, Orthopedic Surgery; Baylor Coll Of Med, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Baylor College of Medicine Affiliated Hospitals
- Hospital for Special Surgery/Cornell Medical Center Program
Dr. William J. Bryan, MD's Practice location
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
Dr. William J. Bryan, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bryan
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- What Is Saddle Paresthesia?
Saddle ParesthesiaA set of severe sciatica symptoms are described in saddle paresthesia. These symptoms can occur in the buttocks, perineum, and groin. Sometimes, this condition is also referred to as saddle anesthesia. When there is a sensation of tingling and numbness in the affected area, the...
- What Is Talipes Equinovarus and How Is It Treated?
IntroductionTalipes equinovarus (TEV) or commonly known as clubfoot, is a congenital foot and ankle deformity. Infants born with this deformity show a foot that is turned inward. In severe cases, the bottom of a newborn's foot faces upward or sideways. In spite of the deformity, clubfoot during...
- What Is a Heel Spur?
A heel spur refers to a small, pointed calcaneus outgrowth from the underside of the heel. The outgrowth may be seen under the heel or at the back of the heel. Both conditions may remain painless, or it can cause pain while pressure is applied to the ball of the foot.Patients may not have any...
- What Conditions Does a Bone Doctor Treat?
What is a bone doctor?A bone doctor is also known as an orthopedist or an orthopedic surgeon. Bone doctors specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal injuries, diseases, and conditions. Their practice is also seen in other areas, such as pediatrics, sports medicine, trauma,...
- Dr. W. Grant Braly M.D.7401 SOUTH MAIN ST HOUSTON TX 77030
- Mark R. Rogers MDPA12000 RICHMOND AVE HOUSTON TX 77082
- Dr. David Lionberger M.D.6550 FANNIN ST STE 2600 HOUSTON TX 77030
- Dr. Ra\'Kerry Kahlil Rahman MD7700 MAIN ST STE 400 HOUSTON TX 77030
- Dr. Taggart Gauvain MD10905 Memorial Hermann Dr Pearland TX 77584
- Dr. Will Earl Moorehead M.D.8240 Antoine Dr Houston Texas 77088