Peter William Kluge D.O.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease250 S Crescent Dr Mason City IA, 50401
Dr. Peter Kluge is a cardiologist practicing in Garden City, MI. Dr. Kluge specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Kluge also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Peter William Kluge D.O.'s Practice location
Garden City, MI 48135Get Direction
EAU CLAIRE, WI 54701Get Direction
Peter William Kluge D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kluge
- When Should You See a Heart Surgeon?
What Does a Heart Surgeon Do?A heart surgeon or cardiovascular surgeon is known for operating on the heart as well as the blood vessels for repairing any damage that has been caused to the heart. This could be due to any kind of disorder or disease of the cardiovascular system. Most of the time, the...
- Lupus Patients are at Greater Risk of Heart Disease
Lupus is an unpredictable, multi-organ disease, and in some it may have milder course characterized by skin rashes or muscular aches, while in others it may start abruptly with predominant symptoms of some serious illness. It is not uncommon for lupus patients to present with the symptoms of kidney...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- What is Systemic Lupus Erythematosus?
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus is a chronic autoimmune disease that affects several systems of our body. SLE is also known as discoid lupus or disseminated lupus erythematosus. How common is SLE? Out of all the types of lupus, SLE is the most common form. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus is a very common...
- What Is the Impact of Low Blood Pressure on Health?
Our body has certain parameters to maintain its normal functioning. Blood sugar levels and blood pressure readings are just a couple of screenings that can determine the body's functioning system. While having a high blood pressure is more commonly regarded by most people as dangerous, some people...
- What is Left-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?
What Is Left-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?Heart failure means your heart is not able to work as well as it once did.Left-sided congestive failure is a critical condition in which the left side of the heart doesn’t pump blood efficiently. It is unable to meet the body’s metabolic needs,...
- Samuel J Congello D.O.250 S CRESCENT DR MASON CITY IA 50401
- Gholam R Zadeii M.D.250 S. Crescent Drive Mason City IA 50401
- Brian Olshansky MD250 S. Crescent Drive Mason City IA 50401
- Michael J Sarik D.O.250 S CRESCENT DR MASON CITY IA 50401
- Matthew A Flemming M.D.250 S. Crescent Drive Mason City IA 50401
- Byron T Beasley MD250 S CRESCENT DR MASON CITY IA 50401