Dr. Barry Rotz is a Dentist practicing in Wexford, PA. Dr. Rotz specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Barry Lynn Rotz DMD's Practice location
Wexford, PA 15090Get Direction
Dr. Barry Lynn Rotz DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rotz
- Darlynn s.
LOVE THIS PLACE!!!.
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Donald Steven Miller M.D.703 East 5th Street Bellwood Pennsylvania 16617
- Dr. Betty Jo Hirschfield louik D.M.D.733 Washington Road Pittsburgh PA 15228
- Kiranpreet Kaur563 Epsilon Drive, Suite 100 Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15238
- Dr. Maxwell Mock D.M.D.315 Pittsburgh St Springdale PA 15144
- Dr. Cynthia Mcneil D.M.D.111 S High St Zelienople PA 16063
- Dr. Mark H. Buzzatto D.D.S.510 Station St Bridgeville PA 15017