Dr. John J. Mcdonough M.D.
Hand Surgeon | Surgery of the Hand10700 Montgomery Rd Cincinnati OH, 45242
Dr. John Mcdonough is a hand surgeon practicing in Saint Albans, VT. Dr. Mcdonough specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Education and Training
University of Cincinnati / Main Campus 1964
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine 1968
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- Surgery of the Hand
- ESLAB: emergency help for California's Spanish-speaking telephone users.
- Anatomy of a killer's hand.
- Vaginal hysterectomy; a statistical survey with special reference to surgical morbidity.
- Trichomonas vaginalis. A clinical evaluation of triclobisonium chloride vaginal cream (Triburon).
- Blood loss in vaginal operations and the use of preoperative intravenous estrogen.
- Classification system for factitious syndromes in the hand.
- ELECTRICAL CHANGES IN BRAIN AND EYE OF DEVELOPING CHICK DURING HYPERTHERMIA.
- NEW INSTRUMENT.
- Local therapy in vaginitis.
- The diagnosis and treatment of sterility in the female.
- Reconstruction of the anterior skull base after craniofacial resection.
- Total vs. subtotal hysterectomy with special reference to carcinoma of the cervix; analysis of 257 personal cases.
- Pilon fractures of the proximal interphalangeal joint.
- Early ambulation in abdomino-pelvic surgery.
- Esophageal reconstruction with free jejunal grafts.
- U Cincinnati Med Ctr
- UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL
Dr. John J. Mcdonough M.D.'s Practice location
Saint Albans, VT 05478Get Direction
Cincinnati, OH 45242Get Direction
Dr. John J. Mcdonough M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mcdonough
- The Science Behind Depression: What Happens in Your Brain
Although the causes of depression are often associated with tragic life events, pregnancy, retirement, or conflicts in a relationship, this complex disorder is scientifically believed to be caused by a chemical imbalance. This chemical imbalance can be a result of a genetic vulnerability,...
- Casino Resort in California Delivers A Thanksgiving Feast to Muscular Dystrophy Patients
Thanks to a generous donation from the executives at the Agua Caliente Casino Resort in Desert Hot Springs, California, patients at Angel View nursing home were treated to a full Thanksgiving feast. ...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Meet Josh Llewellyn-Jones, a Cystic Fibrosis Hero
In many respects, Josh Llewellyn-Jones is a normal 30-year-old guy. As with many men his age, he’s into physical stamina and setting personal records. Referred to as a “fitness fanatic”, Josh has recently completed a successful 24-hour fitness challenge. The only competitor was Josh. And, he...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Dr. Benjamin Patrick Kleinhenz MD10700 MONTGOMERY RD CINCINNATI OH 45242
- Dr. Thomas R. Kiefhaber M.D.10700 Montgomery Rd Cincinnati OH 45242
- Dr. Paul R. Fassler M.D.10700 Montgomery Rd Cincinnati OH 45242
- Dr. Daniel G. Reilly M.D.10700 Montgomery Rd Cincinnati OH 45242
- Dr. Andrew D Markiewitz M.D.10700 Montgomery Rd Cincinnati OH 45242