Dr. Robert Bruce Kane D.M.D
Periodontist | Periodontics1163 Route 37 W Suite C-4 Toms River NJ, 08755
Dr. Robert Kane practices Periodontics in Toms River, NJ. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Kane has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Kane provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. Robert Bruce Kane D.M.D's Practice location
Toms River, NJ 08755Get Direction
Dr. Robert Bruce Kane D.M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kane
- Healthcare Providers Employ Creative Means to Fill Vacancies
With the nationwide shortage of human personnel in the occupation of nurses, it is proving increasingly challenging to secure services and labor to fill vacancies in healthcare parastatals. Establishing hospitals, health and research center face significant difficulty in recruiting nurses to work....
- Do Anti-Aging Eye Creams Really Work?
It is true, the eye has some of the most sensitive skin in the whole body, and present day lifestyles and stress can take a toll on the surrounding skin. There are a number of concerns, like development of crow’s feet, puffiness, and dark circles that can occur around the eyes. There are hundreds...
- Joining Support Groups for Parkinson's Disease
For patients with Parkinson’s Disease, surrounding themselves with motivating and supportive people matters more than anything else, but the encouraging words from friends and family may still sometimes not be enough. With that in mind, some people join support groups for Parkinson’s primarily...
- Altered Cell Protein Expression in Lupus May Be a Step Toward Potential Treatment
Scientists recently discovered the altered expression of one protein in the body that may change the way physicians treat and diagnose lupus in the future.Lupus is an autoimmune disease, in which the body starts attacking its own major tissues and organs. It is a disease that does not have any fixed...
- Restless Legs Syndrome: The Treatment Options
Restless legs syndrome that’s not connected to an underlying condition whatsoever, can effectively be managed with certain medications and lifestyle changes. However, if the accompanying symptoms are extremely severe, they can be cured by treating the underlying condition. For instance, iron...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Debra Anne Salman D.D.S.18 Centre Drive Monroe Township NJ 08831
- Dr. Marc E Gordon DMD1700 Madison Ave Lakewood NJ 08701
- Dr. John R Kukucka D.M.D.2605 Highway 35 Manasquan NJ 08736
- Robert A Hersh DDS507 Still Wells Corner Rd Freehold NJ 07728
- Michael Strassberg DMD16 Washington St Toms River NJ 08753
- Dr. Jeffrey Andrew Milone D.M.D.368 Lakehurst Rd Toms River NJ 08755