Dr. Yongdong Zhao practices Pediatric Rheumatology in Cincinnati, OH. Pediatric rheumatologists treat child patients who suffer from pain in the musculoskeletal system, have symptoms of arthritis, or an autoimmune disorder. Dr. Zhao evaluates and treats a variety of joint, muscle, and bone disorders; including autoimmune disorders, such as lupus, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, scleroderma, Kawasaki disease, post-infectious arthritis, chronic vasculitis, and inflammatory disorders of the muscle, eye, or other organs. Dr. Zhao also is trained in the evaluation of prolonged fever, unexplained complaints of chronic musculoskeletal pain, weakness, poor appetite, fatigue, and/or loss of function or skills.
Education and Training
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Research Poster winner Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia 2013
- ACR State-of-the-Art Clinical Symposium Travel Grant American College 2013
- The Norma H. Compton Outstanding Doctoral Student Award Purdue Univer 2006
- Young Investigator Award American Society for Clinical Nutrition 2005
- P&G Graduate Student Research Award American Society of Nutrition Sci 2004
- Pediatric Rheumatology, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia
Dr. Yongdong Zhao M.D.'s Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45229Get Direction
SEATTLE, WA 98105Get Direction
Dr. Yongdong Zhao M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Lumbar Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
This is a type of surgery used in treating spinal stenosis, a condition that occurs due to the narrowing of space between the spinal vertebrae. In order to have a better understanding about spinal stenosis surgery, it is important to have a clear idea about the conditions which lead to this...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Lupus?
It is very hard to diagnose lupus. Since two individuals can have different signs of lupus, doctors have a hard time diagnosing it and treating it effectively. To diagnose lupus, it can take a long time, which can be distracting to both the doctor and the affected person. The symptoms of lupus can...
- Juvenile Arthritis Diagnosis Is Improving, According to New Research
Arthritis has been at the center of countless medical research in recent years, mainly due to the pain and limitations it places on its sufferers. Arthritis is also often thought to be a condition regulated to the elderly and older adults, but this is not always the case. Many children and young...
- The Reality Behind Juvenile-Onset Fibromyalgia
Over time, more and more health conditions have been discovered, which has ultimately led to a more informed world of healthcare. These breakthroughs have been thanks to a never ending goal of creating more efficient treatment options, which is being done as technology improves and becomes more...
- 14 Warning Signs of Lupus
When the body attacks its own cells and organs including the skin, joints, kidneys, heart, lungs, blood, and brain, the condition is called lupus. It is an autoimmune disease brought about because the body can’t distinguish between healthy cells and foreign germs or viruses. It is a chronic...
- Steroids for Muscular Dystrophy: Prednisone
Steroids are touted as powerful drugs that help in improving muscle strength as well as delaying some types of muscular dystrophy. Of these, prednisone is said to be the most powerful and widely used to treat Muscular Dystrophy. Prednisone is a known anti-inflammatory agent. The potent compound,...
- Dr. Tracy V Ting M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Michael Henrickson MD3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Lisa Kay Petiniot M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Huggins MD3333 Burnet Avenue Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Annette Y Lopez martinez MD3333 Burnet Ave # Mlc4010 Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Claas H Hinze M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229