Mr. John Howarth Kirk MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)1505 Wilson Ter Suite 170 Glendale CA, 91206
Dr. John Kirk is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Glendale, CA. Dr. Kirk specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Kirk can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Kirk can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
Mr. John Howarth Kirk MD's Practice location
Glendale, CA 91206Get Direction
SAINT HELENA, CA 94574Get Direction
Mr. John Howarth Kirk MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kirk
- What Are Night Sweats: Get the Facts
What are night sweats?Night sweats are also called as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, which means excessive sweating during the night. Night sweats are episodes of continuous sweating at night even when the environmental temperature is very cold. Some people may sweat so extensively that they might find...
- What Is Dysuria: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or discomfort while urinating. This painful, burning sensation is commonly associated with urinary tract infections, which are usually caused by bacteria. Dysuria is also a common symptom of cystitis (inflammation of the bladder) and...
- Are IUDs More Effective Than Oral Contraceptives?
According to experts, intrauterine devices (IUDs) are more effective than the morning after pills in contraception. A recent study has shown that morning after pills have a higher rate of failure, when compared to the coils, a small copper device that is placed in the womb by a trained nurse or...
- Is Ovarian Cancer Hereditary?
All women in the world are at some risk of getting ovarian cancer. Some of them are at greater risk because there are many risk factors, including the family history factor, which can cause the disease to be passed from one female family member to another. If a mother is diagnosed with ovarian...
- Everything You Need to Know About Gastric Bypass Surgery
What is a gastric bypass surgery?Gastric bypass surgery is a procedure that makes changes to the digestive system, including the stomach and small intestine. This type of surgery can help lose weight by decreasing the absorption of nutrients, restricting how much a person can eat, or both. This...
- Newer Birth Control Pills May Help to Lower the Risk of Ovarian Cancer
For a long time, it was feared that birth control pills would increase the chance of getting diseases such as ovarian cancer. However, multiple studies have surfaced, showing that women who use birth control pills actually have a lower risk of getting ovarian cancer. ...
- Dr. Peyman Saadat MD500 E. Olive Ave. Burbank CA 91510
- Dr. Sam Najmabadi MD99 N La Cienega Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90211
- Ms. Connie Chein MD9242 W Olympic Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90212
- Dr. Hal Danzer M.D.450 N Roxbury Dr Beverly Hills CA 90210
- Dr. Stephen C. Rabin MD150 North Robertson Blvd. Beverly Hills California 90211
- Dr. Cheryl Twu D.O.2601 W ALAMEDA AVE BURBANK CA 91505