Eileen Cindy Anderson, PT, is a leading physical therapist currently serving patients at Frederick Memorial Hospital ?? Crestwood in Frederick, Maryland. She is also affiliated with The Postural Restoration Institute (PRI), which is built around 30 years of clinical practice associated with recurring successes of specific patient treatment programs. Throughout her twenty-eight years of practice, she has accrued extensive expertise in women??s health, orthopedics, outpatient care, postural restoration, whole body treatment, and integrated health care. Eileen earned her Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy in 1990 at the University of Maryland-Baltimore.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
What do you attribute your success to?
- Her faith and her ability to sympathize with her clients. She was injured as a teenager and can appreciate what others are experiencing when in need of treatment.
Hobbies / Sports
- Playing volleyball
Eileen A. Anderson PT's Practice location
Germantown, MD 20876Get Direction
Frederick, MD 21702Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Eileen A. Anderson PT | Physical Therapist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Eileen A. Anderson PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Tips On Recovering From Open Hernia Repair
After surgery, the first thing everyone would like to ask the doctor is about recovery. Undoubtedly, no one wants to stay bedridden for very long and everyone wants to restart their normal activities as soon as possible. While the recovery time for open hernia repair varies from person to person,...
- What Physical Therapy Procedures Are Used for Recovery?
Physical therapy is a natural treatment used by physical therapists to treat bone breaks, physical bruises, and bursitis. They have a special knack when it comes to assessing the body and restoring it back to its optimal performance. Equipped with sophisticated equipment and a vast background of...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Fibromyalgia vs. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Fatigue is the primary symptom of both fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. This symptom is prominent in both conditions, which is why many doctors believe that one condition is actually linked or associated with the other. Another similarity is the age of occurrence. Both fibromyalgia and CFS...
- Fibromyalgia and Women’s Health
Fibromyalgia is a commonly misunderstood and misdiagnosed condition. The cause of the pain and other symptoms associated with fibromyalgia are unknown. To further complicate this complex set of symptoms is the fact that women account for 90% of fibromyalgia cases. Although no research has pinpointed...
- Ms. Allison Anne Giddings DPT84 Thomas Johnson Ct Frederick MD 21702
- Dr. Danielle A Fishburn DPT1850 Town Center Pkwy Reston VA 20190
- Megan Hanlon DPT150 Elden St Herndon VA 20170
- John Joseph Whittles PT9801 Georgia Ave Silver Spring MD 20902
- Mr. Michael Jon Bills MS PT21251 Ridgetop Cir Sterling VA 20166
- Dr. Elizabeth Susan Scudder PT, DPT, CERT MDT21785 Filigree Ct Ashburn VA 20147