Dr. Kevin Gruhot is a Chiropractor practicing in Grand Forks, ND. Dr. Gruhot specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Gruhot seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Kevin K Gruhot D.C., D.A.B.C.O., C.'s Practice location
Grand Forks, ND 58201Get Direction
Dr. Kevin K Gruhot D.C., D.A.B.C.O., C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- Mr. Jordan James Mcintyre DC1000 South Columbia Road Grand Forks ND 58206
- Dr. Joshua Mcsparron D.C.1027 N 5th St Grand Forks ND 58203
- Dr. Daniel G Kiefat DC2525 Demers Ave Grand Forks ND 58201
- Dr. Jody Allen Walker D.C.3001 S Columbia Rd Grand Forks ND 58201
- Dr. Garret Swenson D.C.402 University Ave Grand Forks ND 58203
- Dr. Sheila Swenson D.C.402 University Ave Grand Forks ND 58203