Dr. Michael Shane Chapman M.D.
Dermatologist1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH, 03756
Dr. Michael Chapman is a dermatologist practicing in Lebanon, NH. Dr. Chapman specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Chapman diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
U of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 1995
University Of Texas Medical School at Houston 1995
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Ulcers associated with polyarteritis nodosa treated with bioengineered human skin equivalent (Apligraf).
- Polylysine induces an antiparallel actin dimer that nucleates filament assembly: crystal structure at 3.5-A resolution.
- Simulated-annealing real-space refinement as a tool in model building.
- An improved hydrogen bond potential: impact on medium resolution protein
- The atomic structure of adeno-associated virus (AAV-2), a vector for human gene therapy.
- Facial herpes simplex: autoinoculation by an intubation mask.
- Refinement of the arginine kinase transition-state analogue complex at 1.2 A resolution: mechanistic insights.
- Induced fit in guanidino kinases--comparison of substrate-free and transition state analog structures of arginine kinase.
- The putative catalytic bases have, at most, an accessory role in the mechanism of arginine kinase.
- Structure determination of adeno-associated virus 2: three complete virus particles per asymmetric unit.
- Study of the structural dynamics of the E coli 70S ribosome using real-space
- Atomic refinement with correlated solid-state NMR restraints.
- Structural folds of viral proteins.
- Low-resolution structure refinement in electron microscopy.
- The role of phosphagen specificity loops in arginine kinase.
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Contact Dermatitis
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Skin Tag
- Sebaceous Cyst
Dr. Michael Shane Chapman M.D.'s Practice location
LEBANON, NH 03766Get Direction
Dr. Michael Shane Chapman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chapman
- 5 Tips for Living with Acne
Adolescence is a period of several physical changes, and one of the commonest is acne. For most cases, facial spots are something of the past once adulthood is attained. However, for some people, it does not stop there. If you’re suffering from adult acne, consider the following tips for an...
- Are Moles Serious?
A mole, or nevi, is a small group of pigmented cells that appear in different parts of the body; moles are an extremely common skin condition. They usually range from light brown to black in color, and may be found in small clusters or as one single lesion. These benign lesions first occur in...
- Recurrent Herpes Simplex Labialis
What is it?Recurrent herpes simplex labialis is a mouth infection that is caused by the herpes simplex virus. It is a contagious and common infection that can easily be passed on. Also known as oral herpes, recurrent herpes simplex labialis causes sores and blisters on the lips, tongue, mouth, and...
- What are the Topical Treatments for Psoriasis?
The most popular treatment options for psoriasis are topical applications, like creams, lotions, and foams. These formulations are applied on the skin or scalp directly to reduce the symptoms. There are a number of options available for the treatment of psoriasis are unique to each individual who...
- Basics for Glowing Skin
Many of us become overwhelmed at the thought of the skincare routine necessary for glowing skin, including exfoliation, hydration, moisturization, and cleansing. But there are some simple steps that can help you protect and pamper your skin within minutes.Wash your skin every dayCleaning the skin...
- What Is Condyloma?
IntroductionCondyloma is also known as genital warts. It is considered as a sexually transmitted disease (STD) that appears on the external genital region. It usually appears in the anal region, the upper vaginal portion, and in the urethra of males. The lesion appears raised and pinkish in...
- Dr. Roberta Lucas M.D.18 OLD ETNA RD LEBANON NH 03756
- Dr. Lynette Joan Margesson MD18 OLD ETNA RD LEBANON NH 03766
- Dr. Yulianna Russak M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Brian Simmons MD18 OLD ETNA RD LEBANON NH 03766
- Dr. James G. Dinulos M.D.1 Medical Center Drive Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Daniel Wolfe Collison M.D.63 S Main St Hanover NH 03755