Dr. Brendon Miles Swisher D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice412 E 4th St Bartlesville OK, 74003
Dr. Brendon Swisher is a Dentist practicing in Bartlesville, OK. Dr. Swisher specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Brendon Miles Swisher D.D.S.'s Practice location
Bartlesville, OK 74003Get Direction
Dr. Brendon Miles Swisher D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Swisher
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Dr. Lucas Smith Lumpkin D.D.S.701 S Keeler Ave Bartlesville OK 74003
- Jack Brady Colombin DDS1390 W Cherokee St Cleveland OK 74020
- Dr. Jon Matthew Lindblom D.D.S.3614 Se Kentucky St Bartlesville OK 74006
- David Taylor Stapleton DDS2419 Nowata Pl Bartlesville OK 74006
- Dr. Richard Allen Clement DDS1623 Se Washington Blvd Bartlesville OK 74006
- Dr. Steven E Armstrong DDS301 S Wyandotte St Bartlesville OK 74003