Dr. Bernd Raphael is an internist practicing in Lehigh Acres, FL. Dr. Raphael specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Raphael provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Ruprecht-Karl-Univ- Med Fak- Heidelberg- Germany 1986
Ruprecht-Karls-Universitaet Heidelberg, Medizinische Gesamtfakultat 1985
Medizinische Fakult‰t Mannheim 1985
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Louisville Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
- University of Louisville School of Medicine Program
Dr. Bernd Raphael MD's Practice location
Lehigh Acres, FL 33936Get Direction
Dr. Bernd Raphael MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Raphael
- Maxine w.
- The Human Heart: Function, Chambers, and Location
IntroductionThe human heart is a part of the cardiovascular system that is situated in the middle of the chest between the lungs. Its exact location is slightly positioned to the left and behind the sternum (breastbone). The size of the heart is approximately the size of your fist. Its function...
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- Symptoms of Gout in Knee
What is gout in knee?Gout in knee is an inflammatory condition that causes swelling and pain in the knee joints. In the US, approximately 1-2 people in every 100 suffer from gout. Men are more likely to be affected by this condition than women with a peak-incidence age of 75. There are recurrent...
- Is Green Coffee Helpful in Losing Weight?
Is Green Coffee Helpful in Losing Weight?Recently green coffee has been in great demand as a great beverage for losing weight, with a number of articles being written about it in media publications. It is often viewed as a one stop answer for weight loss, so effective that it can melt away those...
- Is Stiff Neck Serious?
Somebody calls you from behind and you turn your whole body instead of your neck? This is a clear sign of stiff neck! Most of us would have been in that awkward situation where you wish that you need not move that delicate part of your body. Issues with the neck arise mostly during physical...
- Women Who Smoke Increase Their Risk for Hot Flashes
According to a recent study, women who smoke frequently are prone to more hot flashes during menopause, compared to women who do not smoke at all. Earlier studies suggest that there is a link between smoking and early menopause, in addition to menopause encourages worse symptoms. A recent study that...
- Dr. Luz Peguero M.D.2201 North Shore Road Hadley New York 12835
- Dr. Gary Price M.D., F.A.C.P.9722 Commerce Center Court Fort Myers Florida 33908
- Dr. Phyllis A Neef MD3501 Health Center Blvd Bonita Springs FL 34135
- Dr. Nallu S Reddy M.D.708 Del Prado Blvd Cape Coral FL 33990
- Dr. Freddie Miguel Rodriguez M.D.1295 Nw 14th St Miami FL 33125
- Dr. Manuel Delsol MD1528 Del Prado Blvd S Cape Coral FL 33990