Dr. Robert Glenn Pugach MD is a top Doctor in Los Alamitos, CA.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Robert Glenn Pugach MD is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Robert Glenn Pugach MD is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Robert Glenn Pugach MD is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Los Alamitos, CA, Dr. Robert Glenn Pugach MD is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Universidad AutÛnoma de Guadalajara Facultad de Medicina 1978
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- LSU HEALTH SCIENCES
Dr. Robert Glenn Pugach MD's Practice location
Los Alamitos, CA 90720Get Direction
Dr. Robert Glenn Pugach MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pugach
- Chris c.
- Jennifer m.
- Arterial Disease is Constantly Undiagnosed in Women
Many women in United States is having peripheral artery disease (PAD), out of which, many are not diagnosed. The American Heart Association has called for a ‘Go Red for Women’ campaign to have increased participation to identify and diagnose this disease in women. The association also invites...
- Fibromyalgia Blogs to Take a Look At
Fibromyalgia is a hard condition to live with, especially in women, and sometimes the way it affects the life of a person is something to worry about. That is why some people help others by sharing their experiences, giving some useful advice and all that shared on a blog. Nowadays the internet is...
- Studies Find that Avoiding Cow's Milk-Based Formula Does Not Reduce Celiac Risk
Food allergies are considered normal in modern society especially among children and infants, yet there are instances in which an individual can have a serious issue with consuming certain food products. These reactions are not always considered allergic reactions, and they can leave an individual...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Gnyandev Patel M.D.3300 E South St Long Beach CA 90805
- Dr. Michael Wayne Niccole M.D.1101 Bayside Drive Corona Del Mar CA 92625
- Dr. Ulrike H Ziegner MD PHD1711 Via El Prado Redondo Beach CA 90277
- Dr. Mohammad Golshahi M.D.1500 E Katella Ave Orange CA 92867
- Dr. Marian A. Fedak M.D.1700 E Cesar E Chavez Ave Los Angeles CA 90033
- Dr. Jayshree Vyas M.D.21580 Yorba Linda Blvd Yorba Linda CA 92887