Dr. Robert Bryan Benafield M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon3317 N Wimberly Dr Fayetteville AR, 72703
Dr. Robert Benafield is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Fayetteville, AR. Dr. Benafield specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Benafield tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Dr. Robert Bryan Benafield M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Robert Bryan Benafield M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Benafield
- Muscular Dystrophy: Correcting Foot Deformities with Surgery
Research and Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disorder OutlookHow Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disorder Could Affect Some IndividualsAffecting those mostly between the ages of 18 to 60 according to The Mayo Clinic, this hereditary group of disorders can affect numerous stages of life. Although some therapies could be of...
- How Can I Manage Tendinitis?
How Can I Manage Tendinitis?Tendinitis, the inflammation of the tendon, can cause acute pain and tenderness just outside the affected joints. It commonly affects shoulders, elbows, wrists, and heels. The affected region may have stiffness that restricts movement. It is also characterized by mild...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?
How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?This surgery is normally recommended for elderly people who suffer from severe pain due to osteoarthritis. It is suggested for people if the pain and stiffness in their joints affects their mobility and daily activities. One has to understand both the...
- Know Your Risk for Bone Fractures
Have you ever received a bone density test? This test is crucial for women who are experiencing menopause, as it tests how thin and frail their bones are. One might be prescribed medications to help this condition.“Bone density tests are good indicators for the risks of fractures”, says...
- When to Be Concerned About Sternum Pain
IntroductionThe sternum, also called as the breastbone, is a flat bone situated at the center of the chest. It connects to the ribs through cartilages and forms the front of the rib cage, which helps protect the lungs, heart, and major blood vessels from injuries. Since the sternum is near to the...
- Dr. Christopher Noel Henley M.D.3317 N Wimberly Dr Fayetteville AR 72703
- Dr. Charles Kristian Hanby MD3317 N Wimberly Dr Fayetteville AR 72703
- Dr. Scott Cooper M.D.101 North 37th Rogers AR 72756
- Dr. William Cody Grammer M.D.1101 Horsebarn Rd Rogers AR 72758
- Dr. Rick B Walker DO601 W Maple Ave Springdale AR 72764
- Dr. Stephen A Hudson M.D.10301 Kanis Rd Little Rock AR 72205