Dr. Michael Korzen is an endodonist practicing in New Windsor, NY. Dr. Korzen is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Dr. Michael B Korzen D.D,S.'s Practice location
New Windsor, NY 12553Get Direction
Dr. Michael B Korzen D.D,S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Should I Know About Bruises?
A bruise is a skin injury in which the color of the skin changes due to the breakage of blood vessels under the skin. The affected skin becomes blue or black in color, as blood accumulates just under the surface of the skin, resulting in a raised area or bump. These bumps are painful and may take a...
- Hormone-Based Chemotherapy Drugs for Breast Cancer
Hormones are those substances in the body that function as chemical messengers. These hormones affect the actions of the cells and the various tissues that are present at various locations in the body, often reaching out to their target through the bloodstream. The hormones estrogen and progesterone...
- 5 Tips on Living with Anemia
A person suffering from anemia feels tired easily because the cells and organs of their body are not receiving enough oxygen to function properly. Anemia is a disorder caused by too few RBCs or a haemoglobin deficiency. Haemoglobin is a metalloprotein containing iron which is present in red blood...
- What are the Signs That Differentiate Between a Melanoma and a Mole?
Melanoma is a condition that is often associated with cancer of the skin. However, it need not always be the case. This condition usually starts with melanocytes, the cells responsible for the production of the melanin pigment in the body which adds color to the skin, hair and eyes. The melanocytes...
- FDA Recently Approved a Nerve Stimulator for Sleep Apnea
A recently FDA approved product that is designed to effectively treat moderate to severe central sleep apnea will be a game changer for those who suffer from the sleep and life disrupting disorder.Through a small battery pack device, The Remede System effectively monitors breathing during sleep....
- How to Prepare for Psychotherapy
Understanding PsychotherapyPsychotherapy is a form of treatment that is collaborative in nature. It is based on the relationship between a patient and a psychotherapist or simply a psychologist. This type of therapy provides an environment that allows you to openly and honestly communicate your...
- Dr. Hannah Han D.D.S.17 Liberty Square Mall Stony Point NY 10980
- Dr. Les Muldorf DMD30 Vassar Rd Poughkeepsie NY 12603
- Jane Mcelduff DDS616 Route 52 Beacon NY 12508
- Dr. David Kulick D.D.S.190 Quassaick Ave New Windsor NY 12553
- Dr. Nader Azizi DDS46 Fox St Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Seth H Pulver D.D.S207 Route 32 Central Valley NY 10917