Dr. Chris N Larson MD
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry1325 Angels Path Rd De Pere WI, 54115
Dr. Chris Larson practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in De Pere, WI. Dr. Larson evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Larson seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med- Iowa City Ia 1978
Roy J Lucille A Carver College of Medicine At University of Iowa,Iowa City, Ia, United States 1978
Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas 1978
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Bipolar Disorder
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (ptsd)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry; Dartmouth-Hitchcock M C, Psychiatry
- University of Iowa Hospital & Clinics
Dr. Chris N Larson MD's Practice location
De Pere, WI 54115Get Direction
Dr. Chris N Larson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Larson
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Dr. Neil P Fullan M.D.1325 Angels Path Rd De Pere WI 54115
- Dr. Howard W Davis M.D.1325 Angel's Path De Pere WI 54115
- Dr. Susan Chukwuchebeanyi Uyanna MD301 E Saint Joseph St Green Bay WI 54301
- Dr. Edward S Orman MD301 E Saint Joseph St Green Bay WI 54301
- Dr. Susan Tran MD1160 KEPLER DR GREEN BAY WI 54311
- Dr. Derek Carl Carlson MD301 E SAINT JOSEPH ST GREEN BAY WI 54301