Dr. Cheryl Aber MD
Pediatrician12710 Cyprus Rd Miami FL, 33181
She brings this integrated philosophy to her practice of pediatric, medical, cosmetic and surgical dermatology. Her compassion and warmth, combined with her medical and surgical skill, make her a perfect ...
Education and Training
Mt Sinai Sch of Med of The City Univ of Ny, New York Ny 2000
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Cheryl Aber MD's Practice location
Miami Beach, FL 33154Get Direction
Miami, FL 33181Get Direction
Dr. Cheryl Aber MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Aber
- Complications of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) Deficiency
IntroductionGlucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency is an inherited condition in which the enzyme glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase is not produced enough by the body. This enzyme is needed to help the red blood cells (RBCs) of the body to function normally.If there is a lack of this...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- What are the Treatment Methods for ADHD?
Reported cases of ADHD have been on the rise lately. In fact, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that as many as 11% of children between the ages of four years old and 17 years old have been diagnosed with ADHD. ADHD is a disease characterized by ongoing patterns of...
- What if I Do Not Want My Child to Undergo MMR Vaccination?
The MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccine is recommended for all children as it is the safest, most effective way to protect children against three diseases that can have serious, even fatal, consequences. Measles is a highly contagious viral infection whose initial symptoms include fever,...
- Raising a Child with ADHD
Every parent wants their kids to be as healthy as they can. However, that is not always so easy.ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) is a worry on many parents' minds. Raising a child with ADHD takes extra care. However, there are many ways to still be a great parent to ensure your...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Dr. Moises L Haratz MD1801 NE 123RD ST NORTH MIAMI FL 33181
- Dr. Rasciel Socarras MD1801 NE 123RD ST NORTH MIAMI FL 33181
- Dr. Lannie Vuong-huynh M.D.11645 BISCAYNE BLVD NORTH MIAMI FL 33181
- Dr. Jared S Gold M.D.11645 BISCAYNE BLVD NORTH MIAMI FL 33181
- Dr. Jonathan M Malka MD1801 NE 123RD ST NORTH MIAMI FL 33181
- Julie Ann Burkett MD1801 NE 123RD ST STE 414 NORTH MIAMI FL 33181