Dr. Vishnu Parvathareddy is an internist practicing in Fargo, ND. Dr. Parvathareddy specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Parvathareddy provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- University of North Dakota Program
Dr. Vishnu Parvathareddy MD's Practice location
Fargo, ND 58122Get Direction
Fargo, ND 58103Get Direction
Dr. Vishnu Parvathareddy MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Parvathareddy
- Urine Culture and Sensitivity Test: What Is It?
Urine Culture and Sensitivity TestA urine culture is a laboratory test that can identify specific types of germs that cause urinary tract infections. A urinary tract infection occurs when bacteria enter the urinary system through the urethra. Bacteria can rapidly grow and multiply, and cause an...
- Natural Remedies for Nasal Congestion
What is a nasal congestion?Cold, flu, and sinus infections are often few of the culprits that lead to sinus and nasal congestion. Most people must have experienced sinus-related pain and pressure in some point of their lives, and often, people tend to recover without taking antibiotics or any other...
- Is the Keratin Hair Treatment Safe?
Keratin hair treatment, or Brazilian treatment, seems to be the ideal method for most women. It smoothens out the frizz and curls from the hair and gives it a uniform texture. But this treatment is a temporary curl softening method. Normal hair straightening methods use harsh chemicals to make hair...
- Health Benefits of Yoga, Tai Chi & Pilates
Many consider yoga as a method to stretch and tone the muscles and improve and expand the mind. “The physical benefits of yoga are very often underestimated," says Julie Rudiger, a therapist in Denver. According to her, practicing this activity has helped her to be stronger, more flexible, both...
- Prescription Pills May Contain Animal Products
One might avoid animal products for a number of reasons – dietary, medical, cultural, ethical, or religious beliefs. Many vegetarians, who eat or use animal products, for one or many of the above said reasons, are unaware of the fact that most drugs contain animal products. Many drugs contain...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Terry (Duplicate) D. Benson MD3000 32ND AVE S FARGO ND 58103
- Dr. Syed Z Hasan MD100 4th St S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Stephanie Lynne Gravning MD3000 32ND AVE S FARGO ND 58103
- Dr. Keith D Rau MD1702 University Dr S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Michael John Lillestol M.D.1707 Gold Dr Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Brent M Hella M.D.1707 Gold Dr Fargo ND 58103