Dr. Suzanne Coyne D.M.D
Periodontist | Periodontics21 Yost Blvd Suite 212 Pittsburgh PA, 15221
Dr. Suzanne Coyne practices Periodontics in Pittsburgh, PA. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Coyne has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Coyne provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. Suzanne Coyne D.M.D's Practice location
Pittsburgh, PA 15221Get Direction
Dr. Suzanne Coyne D.M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Coyne
- What are the Symptoms of Allergies?
The term allergy refers to the exaggerated immune response to certain foreign substances that normally may be harmless. These substances, which trigger an allergic response, are called allergens. The allergens may not trigger a similar response in everybody, and may remain harmless for others. Some...
- Superfoods: Are They Healthy
According to nutrition experts, superfood is a coined marketing term used to refer to miracle foods that can help cure a variety of ailments due to their overall nutrient density (1). This marketing term is specifically used to sell products and food trends (2). But are these superfoods really...
- Treatments for Vaginitis
Vaginitis is a condition where there is inflammation in the vagina. It is usually accompanied by a condition of the vulva known as vulvovaginitis. It develops from an infection caused by bacteria, yeast, or the parasite Trichomonas vaginalis. However, it may also result from a chemical or physical...
- Atelectasis vs Pneumothorax: What’s the Difference?
What Is Atelectasis?Atelectasis is a complete or partial collapse of the lung or lobe of a lung. This medical condition develops when the tiny sacs, known as alveoli, present within the lung become deflated.This is a breathing complication which often occurs after surgery. Apart from surgery, it is...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Michael C Stypula D.D.S., M.D.S.2555 WASHINGTON RD UPPER ST CLAIR PA 15241
- Dr. Mark Jerome Weingarden DMD4290 William Flynn Hwy Allison Park PA 15101
- Dr. James H. Meyers D.M.D.3356 5th Ave Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Garry J Bloch DMD355 5th Ave Pittsburgh PA 15222
- Dr. Amber Marie sabbatini Foronda D.M.D.563 Epsilon Dr Pittsburgh PA 15238
- Dr. Ali Seyedain DMD, MDS3501 Terrace Street Pittsburgh PA 15261