Dr. Isabell Hyejin Choi OD
Optometrist428 S Brea Blvd Brea CA, 92821
We are pleased to welcome you to our office. If you're looking for quality vision care with a personal touch, we hope you'll give us a call. We look forward to the opportunity of serving your family's ...
- Member American Optometric Association, California Optometric Association, Orange County Optometric Society
Dr. Isabell Hyejin Choi OD's Practice location
Brea, CA 92821Get Direction
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- Dr. Thai-Binh Nguyen O.D.9324 Garvey Ave South El Monte California 91733
- Dr. Noemi Delagarza Larragoiti OD10145 Valley View Street Cypress CA 90630
- Johan-Chanh Tran8907 Warner Ave Huntington Beach California 92647
- Dr. Taylor Woodbury Bladh O.D.718 N. Diamond Bar Blvd. Diamond Bar CA 91765
- Edward Tran OD4255 Campus Dr Irvine California 92612
- Dr. Gemie N Pham O.D.17099 Brookhurst St Fountain Valley CA 92708