Dr. Raul Aron is a surgeon in Elgin, Illinois and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Advocate Sherman Hospital and Presence Saint Joseph Hospital. He received his medical degree ...
Education and Training
Univ De Chile, Esc De Pregrado, Fac De Med, Santiago, Chile 1971
Universidad de Valparaiso Facultad de Medicina 1971
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Thyroid Cancer
- Inguinal Hernia
- Graves' Disease
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Cleveland Clinic Fndn, General Surgery; Orlando Reg Healthcare Sys, General Surgery; Orlando Reg Healthcare Sys, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Dr. Raul L Aron MD's Practice location
Elgin, IL 60123Get Direction
Dr. Raul L Aron MD's reviewsWrite Review
- The Causes of Varicose Veins
Also referred to as varicosities, varicose veins develop when the veins expand or become engorged and overcrowded with blood. Having a red or blue-purplish appearance, varicose veins can be very painful. They are commonly seen as engorged or elevated.The condition mostly affects women; however, half...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- Dr. Leo M Farbota MD745 Fletcher Dr Elgin IL 60123
- Dr. Michael Joseph Gaffud M.D.25 N Winfield Rd Winfield IL 60190
- Dr. Michael James Verta MD25 N Winfield Rd Winfield IL 60190
- Dr. Douglas H Bryan MD2000 Lake Ave Woodstock IL 60098
- Dr. Rachel P Baer MD745 Fletcher Dr Elgin IL 60123
- Dr. Sean David Mcwilliams MD184 Shuman Blvd Naperville IL 60563