Karen Nolan is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in Rochester, NY. Karen is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Nolan can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Nolan will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Karen W Nolan P.T.'s Practice location
Rochester, NY 14642Get Direction
Webster, NY 14580Get Direction
FAIRPORT, NY 14450Get Direction
Karen W Nolan P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Study Suggests Rural Households Have Lower Risk of Crohn's and Colitis Development
A recent study suggests that children and adolescents who grow up in rural households may have a lower chance of developing inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). The study was conducted and published by the Canadian Gastro Intestinal Epidemiology Consortium, the Institute for Clinical Evaluative...
- "Laverne & Shirley" Star Penny Marshall Has Died Due to Complications of Diabetes
Best known for her role as Larverne DeFazio, actress and director Penny Marshall captured American audiences’ hearts. Marshall saw a lot of success throughout her career. She was the first female director to ever gross more than $100 million with her movie “Big,” starring Tom Hanks. Another...
- Super Foods to Save Life
According to many scientific studies foods including quinoa, broccoli, beans, and almonds can be categorized as super foods that prevent diseases and increase longevity. Foods like these contain some powerful substances that may help to prevent diseases and improve overall health. As experts put it,...
- Exposure to DDT Increases the Risk of Testicular Cancer
Men exposed to the remnants of DDT, a once popular pesticide, have an increased risk of testicular cancer, according to a study published in Journal of the National Cancer Institute. The study shows that men who have high levels of DDT by-product, dichlorodiphenyldichloroethylene (DDE), have a 1.7...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Andrea E bornslaeger Scheuerman RPT41 Oconnor Rd Fairport NY 14450
- Mrs. Catherine Marie Klinkbeil P.T.2089 Maiden Ln Rochester NY 14626
- Mr. Michael Paul Amy PHYSICAL THERAPIST131 W Broad St Rochester NY 14614
- Ms. Andrea L Tait P.T.953 High St Victor NY 14564
- Ann Marie Hurlimann MS, PT225 West Ave Hilton NY 14468
- Mr. Thomas Paul Savage MSPT81 Westmoreland Dr Rochester NY 14620