Dr. Ronald Ogden is a Dentist practicing in Hickman, NE. Dr. Ogden specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Mr. Ronald Dee Ogden DDS's Practice location
Hickman, NE 68372Get Direction
Mr. Ronald Dee Ogden DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ogden
- Tips for Bad Breath
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Dr. Larry D Haisch D.D.S.15th And U Street Lincoln NE 68588
- Dr. Michael Dean Hoefs DDS, FADI4640 Champlain Dr Lincoln NE 68521
- Richard Ayers Brunmeier DDS1919 South 40th Street Lincoln NE 68506
- Dr. Jack Douglass Schneider D.D.S.5310 S 56th St Lincoln NE 68516
- Dr. Travis James Antholz DDS3445 O St Lincoln NE 68510
- David C Zieg DDS6301 Havelock Ave Lincoln NE 68507