Dr. Trent Donald Mihalick M.D.
Radiation Oncologist | Radiation Oncology5633 N Lidgerwood Radiation Oncology D Spokane WA, 99208
Dr. Trent Mihalick practices Radiation Oncology in Spokane, WA. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Mihalick specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
Dr. Trent Donald Mihalick M.D.'s Practice location
Spokane, WA 99208Get Direction
BILLINGS, MT 59102Get Direction
Dr. Trent Donald Mihalick M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mihalick
- Understanding Radiation Therapy
Radiation therapy is one of the major treatments for any type of cancer. It is a procedure that uses high energy particles such as gamma rays, protons, electrons, x-rays, and electron beams to destroy cancer cells. Other names for radiation therapy include x-ray therapy, radiotherapy, or...
- What Is Stage 4 Bladder Cancer?
Stage 4 bladder cancer is a bladder cancer that has spread through the bladder wall. In this stage, cancer has also invaded the lymph nodes, abdominal wall, and other body organs. This type of cancer is also known as "metastatic" bladder cancer.Stage 4 bladder cancer applies to bladder cancer that...
- Treatments for Liver Cancer
During liver cancer treatment, different healthcare professionals work together to come up with an overall treatment plan. The treatment plan combines different types of cancer treatment to get a successful cure. This group of doctors is called a "multidisciplinary team", which include:...
- Does Bladder Cancer Require Chemotherapy for Treatment?
Does bladder cancer require chemotherapy for treatment?Bladder cancer can be treated through a number of ways and chemotherapy is one of them. Chemotherapy is an important treatment method and it works well in many cases. However, to understand whether it is necessary, it is important to know what...
- What Procedures Are Used to Treat Bladder Cancer?
There are various treatment options for bladder cancer. Each option has its own procedure on how it is carried out. The type of treatment is also chosen based on several factors such as:...
- Radiation Therapy vs Chemotherapy
Radiation TherapyIn this method, the doctors will use gamma rays, x-rays, and charged particles that will be directed at, implanted, or introduced directly into the blood stream. In this form of treatment, you will find the three types of therapy that will all be described according to way they...
- Dr. John A. Shaw MD12410 E SINTO AVE STE B SPOKANE VALLEY WA 99216
- Dr. Lisa P. Maestas D.O.12410 E Sinto Ave Spokane Valley Washington 99216
- Dr. Stephen Hasler Thatcher M.D.910 W 5th Ave Spokane WA 99204
- Dr. Christopher Melvin Lee M.D.101 W 8th Ave Spokane WA 99204
- Dr. Jason Andrew Call M.D.605 E Holland Ave Spokane WA 99218
- Dr. Gary Van heuvelen MD101 W 8th Ave Spokane WA 99204