Dr. Michael Brennan DO
Adolescent Specialist | Adolescent Medicine3601 W. 13 Mile Road Royal Oak MI, 48073
Dr. Michael Brennan is an adolescent specialist practicing in Royal Oak, MI. Dr. Brennan works with patients who are in the adolescent age, or generally between the ages of 11 and 19 years old. As an adolescent-specialist, Dr. Brennan treats many common health issues that pre-teens and teenagers face, from mental, to behavioral, to physical conditions. Some of these issues may include growth and hormone problems, sports injuries, eating disorders, substance abuse and more. Adolescent specialists perform medical exams, histories and diagnostic tests, and develop individualized treatment plans for each patient.
Education and Training
Loyola Univ of Chicago Stritch Sch of Med, Maywood Il 1947
- Henry Ford Hosp, Internal Medicine Henry Ford Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Michael Brennan DO's Practice location
Royal Oak, MI 48073Get Direction
ROSEVILLE, MI 48066Get Direction
Dr. Michael Brennan DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Brennan
- What are the Myths Relating to Caffeine?
Caffeine is one of the most popular and most talked about ingredients in the world. It is also one of the most studied ingredients among a surplus of food and beverage items. The perceptions about caffeine vary from depending on the individual, and depend on what they believe. Most of us are still...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Breastfeeding Children Can Reduce Their Risk of Developing Infections
Babies who are exclusively breastfed have fewer and less severe infections, when compared to babies who are partially breastfed or not breastfed at all, according to a study published in, Archives of Disease in Childhood. This protection is regardless of the healthcare and vaccinations provided to...
- Red Carpet Host Giuliana Rancic Opens Up About Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is a battle that isn't easy for any woman. For Giuliana Rancic, she knows this firsthand. The Live From the Red Carpet host is a breast cancer survivor who now dedicates herself to helping other women who are battling cancer too. She started an organization called Fab-U-Wish, which...
- What Does a Plantain Taste Like?
What are plantains?When we talk about fruits, it often becomes easy to understand which fruit is which just by looking at it. However, this would not be the case when talking about plantains.When you glance at it for the first time, it can be easily confused with bananas. Aside from being a close...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Lobna Elhasan-Fakih M.D.2547 Monroe St Dearborn Michigan 48124
- Dr. Robert S Levy M.D.2845 Monroe St Dearborn MI 48124
- Dr. Mohammad Bitar M.D.47389 Van Dyke Avenue Utica MI 48317
- Dr. Frank J Martilotti M.D.3601 W. 13 Mile Road Royal Oak MI 48073
- Dr. Durdana Tabbussum Rehman M.D35450 Dequindre Rd Sterling Heights MI 48310
- Dr. Naseeb Bishara Hamameh M.D.22350 Ford Rd Dearborn Heights MI 48127