Dr. Dennis Russell is a dermatologist practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Russell specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Russell diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Univ of Ut Sch of Med, Salt Lake Cty Ut 1967
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, Dermatology; Univ Of Ut Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Ore 1968
Dr. Dennis Darrell Russell M.D.'s Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84102Get Direction
Dr. Dennis Darrell Russell M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Signs and Symptoms of Jock Itch
It is treatable and definitely curable. It is a condition that primarily affects men, but it can occur in women as well. It is an uncomfortable and deeply irritating itch in your groin that refuses to go away. Caused by a fungus, it leaves a painful wavy rash in its wake. These are the signs and...
- Causes, Treatment, and Prevention of Petechiae
Petechiae are tiny dots that appear as red, brown, or purple in color beneath the skin. They are usually seen in clusters on the stomach, buttocks, arms, and legs. However, they may also appear inside the mouth or on the eyelids. Petechiae may indicate different conditions, which can range from...
- Cold Sores vs. Canker Sores
Cold sores, also called oral herpes, are highly contagious fluid-filled blisters on the lips and around the mouth. In most cases, cold sores are not that serious, but they can be life-threatening for people who have a weakened immune system such as people with AIDS. On the other hand, canker sores,...
- Reasons Why You Need Laser Hair Removal
Are you sick of using razors, shaving creams, or waxing? Are you looking for a permanent and a better solution? Have you ever considered laser hair removal?Laser hair removal is a great and safe option for you, if you want to have hairless skin and smooth skin at the same time. The best thing yet is...
- How Is Rosacea Diagnosed?
Rosacea is a long-standing skin condition that mainly affects females in the ages between 30 to 50 years. It initially develops some redness over the face and later followed by bumps that look similarly to pimples. It commonly affects the cheeks, nose, and forehead. These symptoms are often...
- Ringworm in Dogs: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and Prevention
What is Ringworm? Ringworm is a fungal skin disease. The fungi live on the skin surface and skin follicle. They feed on dead skin tissue and hair. The most predominant fungus that can cause ringworm is Microsporum canis, which can affect the superficial layer of hair, nails, and skin. Medically,...
- Dr. Karen R. Stolman MD440 West 200 South Salt Lake City Utah 84101
- Mr. Robert Lynn Orme MD11760 South 700 East Draper UT 84020
- Dr. Allison Lara Triplitt MD50 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. John E Robison M.D.390 N Main St Bountiful UT 84010
- Dr. Jennie T Clarke MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Tanya E. Christensen M.D.30 N Union St Rochester NY 14607