Dr. James B. Ragland MD
Neurologist | Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM1033 Basin Ave Suite A Bismarck ND, 58504
Dr. James Ragland practices Neuropathology in Bismarck, ND. Dr. Ragland studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Madras Med Coll, Dr M G R Med Univ, Madras, Tn, India 1976
Dr M.G.R. Medical University / Madras Medical College 1976
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Pa Hospital-Uphs, Neurology; Albert Einstein Med Ctr, Psychiatry; Warren State Hosp, Psychiatry
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Dr. James B. Ragland MD's Practice location
Bismarck, ND 58504Get Direction
Dr. James B. Ragland MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ragland
- Botox May Be a Treatment Option for Migraines
The National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE), has prepared the draft guidance recommending the use of Botox or botulinum toxin type A in the treatment of migraine. According to this guidance, the injections should be stopped if the person has episodic migraine or if the...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- The History of Parkinson's Disease
The understanding of Parkinson’s disease has evolved over the years. Techniques and methods used for treatment have greatly improved over time. Parkinson’s disease is far from a new illness. In fact, this disease, and its various treatment methods, go back thousands of years.The possible...
- Medical Marijuana for Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms
Multiple sclerosis experts in the UK say that people with the disease should be permitted to use cannabis to relieve their symptoms. The experts suggest that over nine thousand people should be allowed to use the drug.The MS Society states that one in ten multiple sclerosis patients have pain and...
- Behavioral Approach Can Help Eliminate Cognitive Fatigue in Multiple Sclerosis, Study Shows
There has been research regarding reducing cognitive fatigue in people with MS via a non-drug approach (Dobryakova, PhD, Angela Spirou, MS, Nancy Chiaravalloti, PhD, et al). This new research shows that activating the brain's reward system may help relieve cognitive fatigue associated with MS.Dr....
- Mild, Moderate, and Severe Vertigo
Vertigo can vary from one person to another, sometimes being just a minor inconvenience and other times becoming a disabling condition. To address these differences, vertigo is classified either as a mild, moderate or severe vertigo. ...
- Dr. Syed shiraz Hyder M.D.3123 N 14th Street Bismarck ND 58501
- Dr. Jess A Miller MD10900 N Scottsdale Rd Scottsdale AZ 85254
- Dr. Stephanie Ann lill Miller MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Chatree Wongjirad MD3123 N 14th Street Bismarck ND 58501
- Mr. Berislav Spahija MD16687 St Clair Ave East Liverpool OH 43920
- . Richard Arazi315 N Washington St Viborg SD 57070