Paula Cook is a physical therapist practicing in Baltimore, MD. Paula Cook specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Paula Cook can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Paula Cook will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Paula Cook's Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21287Get Direction
PLYMOUTH MEETING, PA 19462Get Direction
Paula Cook's reviewsWrite Review
- Fibromyalgia: Dietary Guidelines to Reduce Your Symptoms
Although there is no prescribed diet for the treatment of fibromyalgia symptoms, many individuals find that changes in their food intake — quality and quantity — impact the severity of their symptoms. An awareness of what you are eating is a key to understand how food impacts your...
- What Is Tetrocalcaneal Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects the bursa causing inflammation and pain. This infection causes the bursa to be swollen and cause pain to the area. A bursa is a type of sac that is located in between joints in the body. This might be in the bones, muscles, or tendons. It contains a fluid called...
- Trapezius Muscle Strain: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
A flat rectangular band of tissue is known as the trapezius muscle. The paired muscles form a diamond shape, hence it resembles a trapezoid (diamond shaped quadrilateral). It makes up for the majority of superficial cervical as well as thoracic musculature. It has the look of a kite. It runs from...
- The Worst Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Having rheumatoid arthritis means sticking to certain lifestyle practices. Rheumatoid arthritis happens due to large-scale inflammation in the body, which typically affects the joints. The condition causes immobility and severe pain as the inflamed joints makes it painful to move. Rheumatoid...
- Mindfulness and Fibromyalgia
Present moment awareness, deep relaxation, and gentle movement can help an individual discover and observe his or her reactions to stressors, such as pain or the emotional devastation of being diagnosed with a chronic illness. This understanding can lead to changes in thought and body awareness that...
- Ice Baths Relieve Sore Muscles
According to a new study ice baths are as effective as compression stockings and stretching to relieve soreness caused by an intense workout. “Ice bath reduced the muscle soreness by 20% and this was equivalent to other popular methods of recovery," says Chris Bleakley, PhD, a researcher at the...
- Mr. James T Dulkerian PT, DPT1810 J York Road Lutherville MD 21093
- Sandra Riendeau PT14409 Greenview Dr Laurel MD 20708
- Ms. Christa Clarke MD1026 Cromwell Bridge Rd Towson MD 21286
- Mr. Prashanth Jayaprakash MPT10840 Little Patuxent Pkwy Columbia MD 21044
- Renee Nyarko Eluma P.T.7130 Minstrel Way Columbia MD 21045
- Stavros Anastasios Rologas P.T.2809 Boston St Baltimore MD 21224