Renee Cobos MD
Dermatologist | Procedural Dermatology475 S STATE COLLEGE BLVD BREA CA, 92821
Dr. Renee Cobos is a Board Certified Dermatologist serving the Brea area for more than 20 years. Dr. Cobos is experienced in Dermatologic Surgery, Laser Medicine and Procedural Dermatology. She is a professional ...
Education and Training
University of New Mexico B.S. University Studies 1980
University of New Mexico School of Medicine in Albuquerque M.D. 1984
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Top Dermatologists America’s Top Dermatologists
- Dermal Fillers
- Wrinkle Relaxers
- Skin Tightening
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Prp With Micropen
- Cosmelan Depigmentation Peel
- Ultraceuticals Infusion
- Chemical Peels
- Laser Treatments
- Fraxel Dual
- Fraxel Repair Co2 Laser
- Vbeam Laser
- Laser Hair Removal
- Body Treatments
- Vitamin Infusion
- Silk Peel
- Pigment Balancing Peel
- Micropeel With Dermaplaning
- Micropeel Plus
- Cryogenic Therapy
- Vitalize Peel
- Alpha Beta Peel
- Rejuvenize Peel (skin Medica)
- Professional Member American Academy of Dermatology
- Professional Member American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Professional Member Orange County Dermatology Society
- Professional Member Women’s Dermatology Society
- Professional Member American Society of Cosmetic Dermatology & Aesthetic Surgery
- Professional Member American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Professional Member Orange County Medical Association
- Professional Member American Medical Association
- Professional Member Medical Spa Society
Renee Cobos MD's Practice location
Fullerton, CA 92835Get Direction
BREA, CA 92821Get Direction
Renee Cobos MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cobos
- Karina o.
Great Dr. and easy to talk to..
- S. s.
i had a wonderful experience.
Dr. Cobos was extremely helpful. .
- Kristie s.
gerrie was amazing.
- Karen i.
- Leila h.
- Claire k.
- How to Avoid Dark Circles Under Your Eyes
Whether you are beauty conscious or not, dark circles under your eyes is a concern. These dark marks are sure to take away the fresh look from the face. It may even make you look ill. One of the most common causes of darkness under the eyes is the presence of excessive fluid beneath the soft skin...
- The Super Anti-Aging Drug You Need to Know About
Retinoids are considered to be the best weapon against aging by most dermatologists. Often regarded as an indispensable anti-aging component, this vitamin A derivative reduces wrinkles, increases the thickness and elasticity of the skin, and lightens the dark spots caused by sunlight. Retinoids...
- Everything You Need to Know About the Chicken Pox Vaccine
The chicken pox vaccine is the medicine given to people who are susceptible to the disease and hence protects one against the vaccine. This vaccine that causes the chickenpox disease is the varicella vaccine. This chicken pox vaccine is usually excavated from a weak virus. This weak virus is...
- Treatments for Acne
Acne treatments depend on the severity of the condition. Treatments can go on for several months before the symptoms can have some significant improvement. If you’re just experiencing some minor spots, blackheads or whiteheads, you should be in a position to treat them more effectively. This will...
- Causes, Treatment, and Prevention of Petechiae
Petechiae are tiny dots that appear as red, brown, or purple in color beneath the skin. They are usually seen in clusters on the stomach, buttocks, arms, and legs. However, they may also appear inside the mouth or on the eyelids. Petechiae may indicate different conditions, which can range from...
- What is Mohs Surgery?
Skin cancer occurs when damaged cells in the skin start to divide uncontrollably forming a malignant tumor. There are three main types of skin cancer. They are basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma and melanoma. The first two are the most common but less dangerous as they do not spread...
- Dr. Karen Simpson MD955 W IMPERIAL HWY STE 200 BREA CA 92821
- Dr. Alexandra Barsell955 W IMPERIAL HWY STE 200 BREA CA 92821
- Mina Zarei M.D.475 S STATE COLLEGE BLVD BREA CA 92821
- Dr. Chiangyuan Chuck Liau M.D..875 N Brea Blvd Brea CA 92821