Dr. Aleksander Richard Komar MD
Surgeon2200 W Eau Gallie Blvd Suite 202 B Melbourne FL, 32935
Doctor Alex Komar joined Medical Associates of Brevard to provide our patients the benefit of advanced laparoscopic surgery and surgical critical care. He graduated from Medical University of Gdansk, ...
Education and Training
Med University Of Gdansk MD
Med University Of Lublin 1991
Medical University of Gdansk
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- Surgical Critical Care
- Breast Cancer
- Umbilical Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Vascular Disease
- Brookdale Hopsital Medical Center
Dr. Aleksander Richard Komar MD's Practice location
Melbourne, FL 32935Get Direction
MELBOURNE, FL 32940Get Direction
Dr. Aleksander Richard Komar MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Komar
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- What is an Open Cholecystectomy?
Open cholecystectomy, also known as open gall bladder removal, is a surgical procedure which involves removal of the gallbladder through creation of a large opening in the abdomen. The main aim of this surgical operation is to provide relief to people suffering from gallstones and other...
- What Are the Risks of a Laparoscopy?
Laparoscopy is a surgical procedure that is done to examine various abdominal organs or female pelvic organs. The procedure is sometimes called as "diagnostic laparoscopy" or "keyhole surgery". This procedure can identify problems such as adhesion, fibroids, infections, and cysts.The procedure...
- Everything You Need to Know About an Appendectomy
An appendectomy is a surgical procedure that involves the complete removal of the appendix. It is a common procedure that is performed to correct or treat appendicitis, which is a condition that is characterized by appendix inflammation. To understand what an appendectomy is, we will first briefly...
- Recovery from a Gallbladder Surgery
You may be given pain relievers as you wait for the anesthesia to wear off after your gallbladder removal surgery. After surgery, you will be transferred to a recovery room where your condition will be monitored as you are given some time to rest.During a keyhole operation, carbon dioxide gas is...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- Dr. Diego Velarde MD3165 Suntree Blvd Melbourne FL 32955
- Dr. Jose G Mejia MD1421 Malabar Rd Ne Palm Bay FL 32907
- Dr. Mark Edmund Pessa M.D.1350 S Hickory St Melbourne FL 32901
- Dr. Yvonne Denise Zabala D.O.1350 S Hickory St Melbourne FL 32901
- Dr. James Anthony Cunningham M.D.2900 Veterans Way Melbourne FL 32940
- Dr. Emran Riaz Imami M.D.111 E Hibiscus Blvd Melbourne FL 32901