Dr. Rafael Pascual is an anesthesiologist practicing in Gainesville, GA. Dr. Pascual ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Pascual also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ga Sch of Med, Augusta Ga 1982
Georgia Regents University Medical
Medical College of Georgia at Georgia Regents University 1982
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Med Coll Of Ga Hosp & Cli, Anesthesiology
- Medical College of Georgia Affiliated Hospitals
- Medical College of Georgia Program
Dr. Rafael P Pascual MD's Practice location
Gainesville, GA 30501Get Direction
Dr. Rafael P Pascual MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pascual
- Behavioral Therapy to Improve Children’s Sleep Apnea
Everyone loves a good night's sleep. Getting lots of rest during the night and waking up in the morning feeling refreshed and energized is a feeling that few things can surpass. However, more than an activity you simply partake in, getting a good night’s rest, according to Kim Cahill, RN, MSN,...
- Chlamydia Doubled Ovarian Cancer Risk, Study Shows
Chlamydia trachomatis, commonly known as chlamydia, is a type of sexually transmitted infection (STI). In the United States, approximately 1.5 million cases of chlamydia are reported on an annual basis, making it the most commonly reported type of bacterial infection – according to the Centers for...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Philip T. Slack MD2335 Limestone Overlook Gainesville GA 30501
- Dr. Susan Sophia Spaulding MD1488 JESSE JEWELL PARKWAY GAINESVILLE GA 30501
- Dr. Christine D Lallos MD743 SPRING ST NE GAINESVILLE GA 30501
- Dr. Michael Ira Appel M.D.743 Spring St NE Gainesville GA 30501
- Wilmer D Bradley Other743 Spring St NE Gainesville GA 30501
- Dr. Britton David Knowles M.D.743 SPRING ST NE GAINESVILLE GA 30501